down 110lbs and loving life

Miss_Amanda
on 6/12/11 9:47 am - redding, CA
Its hard to beleive that this time last year i was 367lbs... Im disgusted admittting that. I'm so thankful each day i wake up that im thinner and getting thinner each week. My doctor was amazed at my progress. I feel more alive than ever before. Im not afraid that the chair i sit in may break under me. I fit comfy in a resturant booth. My Tahoe feels HUGE now around me now. I'm only 6m out and still loosing 10-15lbs each month,Im kinda scared tho, what if i never stop loosing weight and i get to skinny ;-/ but i'll cross that bridge when it comes. I have days where i can't get rnough food and i swear I have strecthed my pouch, then there are days i can only handle protien shakes / protein coffee. I also have low energy days, days i just can't et the led out. But over all Im so so so very thankful for my surgery and how fast everything fell into place thanks fro letting me share
 HW: 367...  NEVER AGAIN
 S
W: 345 ... Started a new chapter in my life

1GW:275... Less than I weighed when I married my hubby
 CW: 230  ... USING my tool & loving it
 2GW:200... How much I weighed when I was preggo ,10 years ago

GW:  165... Haven't been this weight since high school. IT WILL HAPPEN!!!!!

When I'm good, I'm
good, but when I'm bad, I'm better
Follow my Blog Girl Gets Skinny        

Lisa R.
on 6/12/11 9:56 am - CA
 Awesome!  Thanks for sharing.  It inspires me so much, I just started my journey 6 weeks ago, but I am already so happy with my results.  No regrets here!

Keep up the good work, your goal is right around the corner!  

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. ~ Ayn Rand        
bowlwidow
on 6/12/11 10:07 am - IN
Congrats.  Keep up the attitude and you will get there.  As far as losing too much.  Doesn't usually happen, but there are a few of us that it did.  I wanted to stop at 150, but by body likes 130-135 so I have just accepted that.  Goodluck on this journey.

Christy

HW/SW/CW/GW
324/287125/130      

curvaceousdiva
on 6/12/11 10:17 am - Hyattsville, MD
congrats missy... my daughter started around your weight as well but had her surgery in March...
I had mine last year BUT have lost too much weight like bowl...wanted only 150 but my body seems to like 120ish better
Babygirl got her surgery March 3rd...     She's from 339 to 200 as of 6/14/2012.. SOO proud of my bigbabygirl                                                                   
Stephanie M.
on 6/12/11 12:04 pm - Los Angeles, CA
 Congratulations!! That is very exciting! I wouldn't worry about losing too much! You'll body will eventually level out to your correct weight. And don't feel disgusted! You're losing the weight now, and that's what really matters! 
Keep going! You're an inspiration!
Steph
2behealthy
on 6/12/11 12:34 pm - Hattiesburg, MS
Great job....it has been a year for me and not as far as I would like to be.

HW 356  SW 334 CW 236 GW 170    
Katari
on 6/12/11 1:34 pm, edited 6/12/11 1:35 pm - OR
Congrats on your loss so far! What a terrific job your doing!

Edited for stupid spelling issues. LOL

Katie 
Ht. 5'2  HW 234/GW 150/LW 128/CW 132 
Size 18/20 to a size 4 in 9 months!

Kiya95
on 6/13/11 1:10 am - MD
Awesome!!! You are doing an oustanding job!

Most Active
Recent Topics