62 lbs. down before surgery!

dwilliams1913
on 6/19/11 6:16 pm - Atlanta, GA
VSG on 12/20/13
Well, my goal was to lose 100 lbs. before surgery, and I am happy to report that I am well on my way with 62lbs. lost to date. I only have 38 lbs. to go to get to my preop goal. I started at a really high weight of 438lbs. I intend to keep plugging away, because I know that losing weight initially will put me in the best possible position, health wise, for surgery. I plan to have surgery in December of this year, which gives me more time to lose! Lets keep going gang. We can do it with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ! May God richly bless you is my prayer!

momsal
on 6/19/11 6:52 pm - PA
Fantastic!!!!!
Stacey-71
on 6/19/11 8:53 pm - OH
Good Luck!~ *I know how hard that really is!! Keep up the good work!

(deactivated member)
on 6/19/11 9:20 pm - Boston, MA
 great job!
Holly O.
on 6/19/11 11:30 pm - FL
Awesome News!!!  You can do this........keep up the good work!!  -Holly
   Holly                                      
darknlovelyII
on 6/21/11 12:54 am - FL

Congrats for you... I have to lose 40 pds and Im only down as of today 15.6 Im on a 1200 cal diet yet Im stalling so bad its only been a month for me Ive been doing this since May 18th well a little over a month. I wanted to shcedule my surgery for the end of next month I don't think it'll hhappen please tell me what are you doing thanks I have 25 pds more to go HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!! 

dwilliams1913
on 6/22/11 2:34 pm, edited 6/22/11 2:42 pm - Atlanta, GA
VSG on 12/20/13
Hi! I too am on a 1200 calorie diet. I make sure I get in all of my vegetales and protein. I stay away from certain carbs and make sure I drink at least 64 ounces of water a day. I am also careful about the kinds and amount of fruit I eat because fruit has so much fructose, which is nothing but natural sugar. I live at the base of a hill and I walk from my apartment complex up the hill to the main road. The journey going and coming is about 2 miles. That might not sound like much, but walking up that incline is work for me. LOL! I commit myself to walking that hill everyday, no matter what happens. I also take an herbal multivitamin, omega 3 fish capsule, iron pill, and 2 calcium pills a day.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

dwilliams1913
on 6/22/11 2:36 pm - Atlanta, GA
VSG on 12/20/13
Thank you everyone for your encouragement. It is greatly appreciated!!!!

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 293 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 219 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 287 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 146 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 219 views