Go Wear Fit vs. Body Media Fit

azreggie
on 6/21/11 1:17 pm - Tucson, AZ
Does anyone know the difference between the two?  If you have one of these, do you like it?  I'm thinking about getting one but I don't know the difference or even if there is one.  They are both made by Media fit, I think, is one a newer version than the other?  I am so confused.  HELP!

Reggie

sgar375
on 6/21/11 2:36 pm - Cary, NC
Go Wear Fit was the previous name for the BodyMedia Fit -- same basic capability.   The BodyMedia Fit BW adds Bluetooth syncing capability so that you can upload information to your bluetooth enabled phone.

I had the GoWear Fit for about a year and upgraded to the BodyMedia Fit BW when it came out.  Love them both.   Wear mine everyday.

Start 303/Surgery 273/Current 188/Goal 185
azreggie
on 6/22/11 12:21 am - Tucson, AZ
Thanks for the info.  I have been logging my food for the past 3 years on Livestrong.com so I have no problems with logging stuff.  Then Bodymedia it is!

Reggie

obxlady
on 6/21/11 2:43 pm
My DH & I both have Body Media go fit wear and enjoyed them for a while.  We got them for Christmas for each other.  However, neither one of us are good at following through on detailed things such as logging foods, etc., so we stopped wearing them.  Thus we have them both for sale.  As far as the difference in the two you're talking about, going to the Body Media website and either emailing them your question or getting their toll free phone # and giving them a call is helpful.  They are also on facebook so it's easy to correspond with them.

Good luck on our decision!!

Cindy
azreggie
on 6/22/11 12:22 am - Tucson, AZ
Thanks  Cindy, I appreciate the  response.

Reggie

Most Active
Recent Topics