Dear 200 pounds,

Lisa R.
on 7/5/11 12:31 am - CA
Dear 200 lbs,

WE ARE THROUGH!!!  I am tired of you and your unhealthy and destructive ways.  I have tried for years to rid myself of you, but your hold was too tight.  You brought me nothing but health problems and low self esteem.  But no more!

Today I went to this place called "The Scale", it's a hot little club located in my bathroom, and I meet the most onederful man....Mr. 196!!!!  He is my new love! I know we just met, but I am sure I will be with him for the rest of my life.  He brings me success, health, reward and a bright future filled with many new adventures and lots a cute clothes.  But most of all he gives me the ability to continue to grow in my career, take care of my family and achieve all the life goals I have set for myself.  

I am so happy that I met Mr. 196 this morning....I am in tears!!! 

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. ~ Ayn Rand        
Alottolose
on 7/5/11 12:35 am
 Congratulations!!!!  I hear that Onederland is a great place to go! I can't wait to get there, myself! 

HW-305  SW-271.5  CW-188 GW-150  Ticker includes -14 lbs pre op diet loss
(deactivated member)
on 7/5/11 12:42 am - TX
Congrats! I am at 193 myself this morning and LOVING every minute of it! Can't wait to see the 180's! Good luck to you!
Lisa R.
on 7/5/11 12:57 am - CA
I know!  I saw your post today....happy for you and I KNOW HOW IT FEELS!  Just to be able to say "I don't weight 200 lbs" is the best feeling ever.  I can't wait to go to the gym and put my new weight into the machine...hehe! 

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. ~ Ayn Rand        
fickleme
on 7/5/11 12:47 am - Bessemer City, NC
Congrats... Awesome post... so cute and clever... I have 5 pounds to go to meet my Mr. Onederful... can't "weight" :)
CarolinaJerseyGirl
on 7/5/11 12:48 am
Onederland is a beautiful place !!! Job well done ladies !!!
Sandy  

lindscounty
on 7/5/11 2:59 am - NE

Very cute!  Congrats!

Follow My Journeyhttp://youtube.com/fatmilitarywife

Karen P.
on 7/5/11 3:11 am
Congratulations! I have 3 lbs to go to Onderland! I can't wait to see how it feels myself.

evacheryl1959
on 7/5/11 4:25 am - OH
 Love it !!! Congratulations !!!

YankeeRose
on 7/5/11 4:29 am - Meadville, PA
CONGRATS!!! I loved the post! hehe

Tammy
Luck 'o the Irish
HW399/SW362/CW219/GW130
*37 lbs were lost pre-op

Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?