Officially starting my journey!

Stephanie95678
on 7/12/11 7:54 am - Roseville, CA
I just came from my first appointment with Dr. Laura Machado (Sacramento) and have set up all my NUT and Psych appointments and was given all my lab stuff. I'm back at the office and can hardly concentrate!! OMG! It's really happening! I've been investigating this for a long time and now that I'm this close, I feel like I'm gonna burst! I have to do all my appointments and then they'll submit my stuff to the insurance company for approval. I've been lurking on these boards for a long time trying to soak up as much information as I can. Thanks to everyone for posting all of your helpful tips and advice - I've learned a lot.

I hope to join you all on the losers bench soon!

Yippie!!!

Never interrupt someone doing what you said couldn't be done.

- Amelia Earhart

ShrkingMn
on 7/12/11 8:59 am - TX
RNY on 02/06/12
 Congratulations on getting under way! I pray your process is short and sweet and you get on to what I think is going to be the fun par****ching all the weight come off!!! Best to you!
"  

"I am doing a great work and can't come down..." - Nehemiah 6

HW - 440 : SW - 392 : CW - 320 : GW - 220

Proudtobaloser
on 7/12/11 10:44 am - Fayetteville, NC
AWESOME!!!!!! I finally got the last of my stuff out of the way last thursday and final letter sent today. It may seem daunting at times but keep chugging along, you will get there before you know it.

As a single person we make but a whisper, as a crowd we make a roar. A friend.
"I never claimed to be an expert at such matters, but I am an expert at giving my opinion."- My dad

gracie5
on 7/12/11 10:56 am
 H- so glad to have you here,Good Luck with your journey-I have surgery Aug 3 just found out today-Best wishes to you!!
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 311 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 228 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 294 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 149 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 3 replies · 32 views
Recent Topics