NSV at the doctor

Lisa R.
on 7/14/11 12:52 pm - CA
Some of you might has read my post earlier today about my jacked up knee, It is all swollen so I went to the doctor.  

First, I got weighed and for the first time in YEARS at the doctor office I weighed less then 200lbs.  In fact when I got on the scale he put it on the 100 mark not even 150!  He thought I weighed much less then I do!

Next, I had to get xrays on the knee, the tech asked what I did to my knee and I told her that I didn't know cause really I don't.  She asked if I work out, I told her yes, she said " you can really tell because your legs are shaped so beautiful" or something like that.  I thought that was really nice.

In the end, we still have no idea what is wrong with my knee. They took out 30 or so cc's of liquid with an 18 gage needle.  That was no fun.  Still no exercise until they figure out what is going on. MRI might be out next move.

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. ~ Ayn Rand        
shellbell75
on 7/14/11 1:16 pm
Umm 30cc's of fluid is a good amount of fluid. Obviously, some type of bursitis or injury going on there. I suspect that your knee should feel a bit better tomorrow with the fluid off of there.

Congrats on the (several) NSV!! Keep up the good work! 
**SHELLY**   HW: 316   SW: 256   GW: 125  CW: 118       

missjann
on 7/14/11 4:52 pm
Welcome to Onederland and congrats on the NSV!
    Jan

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 392 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 497 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 477 views