Unusual and uncomfortable topic!!!

VictoriaA
on 7/21/11 9:23 am
Yesterday I was eating chicken and either i ate too fast or didnt chew enough but unfortunately the food didnt stay down. I had to throw it up. The weird part was that I threw up so hard that I peed at the same time! Yes, you read that right..I PEED at the same time I threw up!! What the heck is that all about?!!!!! Has that happened to any of you?
JJ_
on 7/21/11 9:24 am
It is called stress incontinence.  Your vomiting pushed on a few muscles to move the food out also kicked your bladder at the same time....leak!

lilmoonsomeday
on 7/21/11 9:28 am - Lincoln, RI
I have done that before too.  Only it was pre-surgery.  Actually, I have also done that coughing.  LOL

MY BLOG: http://lilmoonsomeday.blogspot.com/

I love food, but I love ME more!

High Weight:283/Current Weight:173/Goal Weight:160

2nd_Chance_Chick
on 7/21/11 9:51 am
That happened to me before when I was pregnant. Coughing and urinating at the same time. Lol

I know what i'm doing,I have it all planned-plans to give you the future you hope for.Jeremiah 29:11(The Message)

With God's Will, I was approved!

Momma2nicknmike
on 7/21/11 9:37 am - Beavercreek, OH
 I have done that laughing, and coughing and jumping and pretty much just doing nothing.   It's gotten better since I've lost weight.  I'm hoping that it goes away completely when I'm at goal. 

Lynne    

curvaceousdiva
on 7/21/11 10:08 am - Hyattsville, MD
Ive had this issue for years... pre and post op.  I always sit on the toilet and vomit in the trash can..
Babygirl got her surgery March 3rd...     She's from 339 to 200 as of 6/14/2012.. SOO proud of my bigbabygirl                                                                   
totmom1234
on 7/21/11 11:02 am
Ditto what curvaceousdiva said.  Nothing to be overly concerned about.  It's not uncommon in women, whether or not you've had RNY.

HW: 270/ CW: 139.0/ GW: 135
40 lbs lost prior to surgery
RNY surgery date: 1-19-11

M M
on 7/21/11 11:26 am
 When I was pregnant and heavy -- I had wicked morning sickness.  Pissed myself all the time.
_Donna_
on 7/21/11 12:18 pm
I had stress incontinence for years until I had a life changing surgery that put a little sling under my urethra.  Best thing I ever did for myself, except for wls.

RNY 5-5-2011

dasie
on 7/21/11 10:43 pm
Several weeks ago I got sick and threw up twice.  I did not think it was with that much force, but I was very, very sick.  Two days later, my back hurt so badly, I could not roll over in bed, and the pain was in the middle/side of my back.  After 2 days trying to figure out what was wrong, I realized I pulled a muscle in my back when I became sick.  And yes, I too had an incontinence moment.  I don't even know what made me ill. 

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 290 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 213 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 282 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 144 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 213 views