Got my Date...and now the TIME!!

hopiej
on 7/27/11 3:00 am - fort knox, KY
I got my date last week and today I got the call with the time...I have to be there at 5:30am on the 26th of Aug! I am the 1st case of the day!! Approx. start time of 7:30! I pray Dr. Shina gets a good nights sleep the night before!! I know I won't! YAY! Just had to share, I'm so excited, nervous, anxious, scared, blah! All of it!
nikki7805
on 7/27/11 3:04 am
congrats!! That's awesome, I am waiting to hear from my Dr's office as I had my final consult last Thursday and they were sending everything to insurance and said they should have an approval within a week. How long did it take for you to get approval?  I see you are in Ft. Knox.. I used to live there when my ex husband was active duty.   Good Luck on your journey!! I know my stomach is all sorts of messed up this week with anticipation of waiting to hear something and get a date set!

HW 307lbs  SW 299lbs Day or Surgery 297.4
Life is a journey that has just been standing still for me.. I'm ready to start LIVING!
Month 1 [-29] Month 2 [-9.5] Month 3 [-14 ]  Month 4 [ ] Month 5 [ ] Month 6 [ ]
Month 7 [ ] Month 8 [ ] Month 9 [ ] Month 10 [ ] Month 11 [ ] One Year! [ ]
hopiej
on 7/27/11 3:09 am - fort knox, KY
Thank you!! Yes, my tummy is doing all kinds of flips and flops but that's ok, next year this time, there will be less to flip and flop!! It took me 3 days to get approval. They submitted to insurance on a Tuesday afternoon, and I got the call and approval Thursday morning! Today they just set up the time and the pre-op class and testing that I have to do at the hospital..just the final things like labs and possible chest xray for anesthesia. Good luck and I hope you get a call soon!!
(deactivated member)
on 7/27/11 3:10 am - clyde, OH
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I completely understand all those feelings. I am 9 days out from  my surgery. I was so nervous the night before and the morning of that I had a migraine. It sucked. So try not to worry too much.

Just stay positive and think everything will go great. Good luck.
ladyprof
on 7/27/11 6:26 am - Marion, AR
Congrats!  I go in the early morning but three days later than you, on Aug. 29.  It seems like a long time to wait but also like it's just around the corner.  I start my pre-op diet on the 14th.  My doctor also requires an endoscopy which I have to have on the 16th, so it will start to be kind of busy then.  Your surgery will be over and hopefully you will be home and feeling fine by the time I go in.

crystal C.
on 7/27/11 8:16 am - lynn, MA
I have surgery on Septermber 21st, I got my date about a week ago and then on Saturday all my paperwork and time came in the mail.  The wait is killing me, as I am sure it is you!  Good luck!!!
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 55 replies · 422 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 350 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 351 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 265 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 6 replies · 159 views
Recent Topics