Where to buy the nectar protien drinks...

Jazlenesmommy
on 8/10/11 1:59 am - CA
I can't stomach shakes anymore...I gag everytime I make one! I need to find some other options & everyone says they drink the nectar drinks...Are they very good? What flavors? & Where do you buy them from, if you don't mind sharing! Thanks :o)
steve D.
on 8/10/11 2:05 am - West Fargo, ND
I buy them on line from VitaLady.  They have a sample pack that I would suggest you try first.

Steve

Jazlenesmommy
on 8/10/11 2:07 am - CA
Thank you! I will check it out!
lisaj803
on 8/10/11 2:10 am
My surgery was on the 20th on June.  I know what you mean protein shakes get old after a while.  Nectar drinks are pretty good.  They have vanilla and chocolate, peach, strawberry kiwi, capuccino, grapefruit, lemon tea and there are other flavors.  Go on bariatric eating (dot) com and you can buy a sample pack of all of the flavors.  It costs about $23 and you dont have to worry about having a big container of protein powder that you are not gonna use.

Hope this was helpful.

Lisa
Mia H.
on 8/10/11 2:20 am - OH
 If you call their 800 number on their website (the Syntax nectar site), you can get a packet of each of the 13 flavors for only $13 with no shipping and it'll come in a couple of days. 

http://www.si03.com/reg_index.htm

neweyeswideopen
on 8/10/11 2:12 am - Cedar Rapids, IA
Vitalady!!!!  Just as the gentleman above said they do samples of everything. Great customer service and so helpful.
"To dream, I must imagine pure joy, belive I can achieve perfection, and take pride in a life changing journey" - ME

losing-jennifer
on 8/10/11 2:19 am
Local vitamin shoppe or on their website.
Jen
HW 254  SW 242  CW 148
**Down 106 pounds from highest weight!**

jhiggins5377
on 8/10/11 2:19 am - Rittman, OH
I get mine off ebay....so much cheaper!!!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
Jazlenesmommy
on 8/10/11 2:22 am - CA
Thanks Everyone, for your help!
megganholzer
on 8/10/11 3:06 am - North Las Vegas, NV
I get mine from Amazon.com.  My favorite is the Fuzzy Navel - I think it tastes like Sunny Delight.
Recent Topics