ONLY TIME WILL TELL

Jessica L.
on 8/13/11 1:25 pm
WELL I CALLED DOWN TO THE HOSPITAL AND TALKED TO MY SURGEONS ON CALL DR. AND  HE SAID HE LOOKED AT MY CHEST XRAY AND IT WAS NORMAL AND CLEAR SO STILL COME AND THE SURGEONS WILL EVALUATE ME AND IF THEY FEEL I'M NOT WELL ENOUGH THEY WILL CANCEL MY SURGERY. HE ALSO SAID BY THE SOUNDS OF ME I SOUND GOOD. I STILL HAVE THE COUGH BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IF MY LUNGS ARE CLEAR THEN WHY AM I COUGHING SOMETIME STUFF COMES UP BUT MOSTLY IT'S JUST A COUGH. HE SAID IT COULD BE REFLUX. I GUESS WE'LL WAIT AND SEE MONDAY. IF YOU SEE DON'T SEE A POST FROM ME MONDAY THEN YOU KNOW I HAD THE SURGERY. WISH ME LUCK AND PRAY FOR ME PLEASE. THANK YOU ALL !!!!!
Rena H.
on 8/13/11 1:46 pm
On August 13, 2011 at 8:25 PM Pacific Time, jessica S. wrote:
WELL I CALLED DOWN TO THE HOSPITAL AND TALKED TO MY SURGEONS ON CALL DR. AND  HE SAID HE LOOKED AT MY CHEST XRAY AND IT WAS NORMAL AND CLEAR SO STILL COME AND THE SURGEONS WILL EVALUATE ME AND IF THEY FEEL I'M NOT WELL ENOUGH THEY WILL CANCEL MY SURGERY. HE ALSO SAID BY THE SOUNDS OF ME I SOUND GOOD. I STILL HAVE THE COUGH BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IF MY LUNGS ARE CLEAR THEN WHY AM I COUGHING SOMETIME STUFF COMES UP BUT MOSTLY IT'S JUST A COUGH. HE SAID IT COULD BE REFLUX. I GUESS WE'LL WAIT AND SEE MONDAY. IF YOU SEE DON'T SEE A POST FROM ME MONDAY THEN YOU KNOW I HAD THE SURGERY. WISH ME LUCK AND PRAY FOR ME PLEASE. THANK YOU ALL !!!!!

I will be praying for you. Good luck in the amazing journey ahead.

Tink

Lisa R.
on 8/13/11 2:14 pm - CA
I was so scared to get sick before my surgery!  My son got really sick, he is 15 years old, and I was worried I would catch what he had and not be able to proceed that day.  I made him use hand sanitizer like every 3 minutes and he had to stay in another room!  I would not even hug him or kiss him good night for the last week before surgery!  

He NEVER gets sick, I mean NEVER EVER NEVER!  So I thought it was a sign or something telling me to not have surgery.

In the end, I stayed healthy got the surgery and I am down 54 lbs last time I stepped on a scale, so all went well for me and it will for you too.  Good thoughts coming your way.

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. ~ Ayn Rand        
maggiet
on 8/14/11 1:54 am - Durham, NC
I'll keep you in my thoughts! I got bronchitus before surgery and was so scared I wouldn't be ready to ahve the surgery. but my chest Xray finally showed up fine and the surgery went well. Still had a little cough now and then. I hope you are healed!

Jessica L.
on 8/14/11 12:04 pm
so you had a little cough and they still did it???  thank you
Jessica L.
on 8/14/11 1:35 pm
yes thats what i was thinking that it was a sign.. i really hope i am not making a wrong decision. MY FIANCE IS SOOOO SCARED. I COULDN'T EVEN IMAGINE LEAVING MY  FAMILY BEHIND ESP. MY KIDS AND FIANCE. SO PLZ KEEP ME IN YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS.
Zeigled
on 8/14/11 2:23 am - Parkton, MD
Glad to hear you called the doctor - he is the best decision maker on this.   You made a good choice to protect your health.  Good luck with your surgery!
HW 357 SW 341   

Jessica L.
on 8/14/11 12:02 pm
thanks everyone!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics