UNJURY PROTEIN

NikkiV
on 8/14/11 9:06 am - OH

Okay, so I was having a bad day. . . I was missing carbs and feeling crappy.  I decided I would try unflavored UNJURY protein powder.  I'm sooo pleased. I mixed it in with applesauce. It made the applesauce a little thicker but overall, I'm really pleased!! You have to understand, I'm really picky and it's hard for me to even try new things, but, my victory today: I tried it and I liked it!!

maggiet
on 8/14/11 9:37 am - Durham, NC
yay! some people, have such a hard time finding protein that agrees with them. Glad you found something good!

cnelson62
on 8/14/11 12:29 pm - TX
So glad to read your post!!!  I just ordered the unflavored unjury protein powder and have been worried about it.  I am one of those that I have tried I don't know how many proteins liquid, pwdrs, and whatnots and so far the only ones I semi like is chike and the roadside lemonade nectar but I know I will grow tired of them.  This has made it really hard for me to get my protein in.  It is a daily struggle!!!!  Thx again for the comment cause now I feel so much better about my order!
Suzy E.
on 8/14/11 4:29 pm - CA
I am INCREDIBLY picky. I've been debating on ordering one more thing that I dont like. I'm going to try the unjury. As for liquids... Try Nestle Nutrition Resource Optisource in Strawberry and Caramel. My new favorite.

Most Active
Recent Topics