Surgery is tomorrow!!!!!!!

tamtully71
on 8/15/11 6:56 am

Surgery is tomorrow!!!  I am sooooooooo exited and nervous!!!  I am the first on the list so the Dr. will be fresh and ready :)  I am praying all goes well and my hubby is a nervous wreck lol!!!  I told him that everything is going to be fine and he is so worried of course he has never been through anything like this not even a stitch in his life lol!!!  I will be on the other side of the fence tomorrow!!!!!  Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you all for your advice and encouragement!!!!

Go-Nicole-Go
on 8/15/11 7:01 am - MA
Good luck! I'm going in Wednesday! But I have to wait until 4 pm ahh!
Zombie
on 8/15/11 7:21 am
You will do great, keep us posted.

~Paul~

ladyprof
on 8/15/11 7:37 am - Marion, AR
Good luck!  Sending all good thoughts your way tomorrow.  I know you're like me, looking forward to getting the surgery behind you!

katheek
on 8/15/11 8:13 am - Cosmopolis, WA
So your big day will be here.......congrats.  All will be well.  Remember everything you have read here on this site.  And we are here for you for any questions that you have.

KATHEE K

tamtully71
on 8/15/11 12:02 pm
Thank you all :)  I will keep you all posted!!!  Thanks for being such a great source of support :)  You guys and gals are awesome!!!!
Nessy2976
on 8/15/11 12:46 pm - MD
 Good Luck!!!  I go Wednesday morning, so right behind you!!  Sending you warm thoughts and prayers!!!  See you on the losers bench!

wynter57
on 8/15/11 1:06 pm - Panama City, FL
May God be with you! I'm going to have my surgery on August 22nd, so not far behind you.

You'll do great and trust me you are NOT alone in the nervous department! lol

Wynter
 VBG Surgery 4/17/1989 - Revision TO RNY 8/22/2011 - 4 Days Prior To Surgery WT: 309.5

dawney
on 8/15/11 4:12 pm
Yay for you! I go in on 08/24 and am like you now.  God help the staff when I get there that day.  My thoughts and prayers will be with you during your surgery.  Please let us know as soon as you are able that you are doing okay and have started your journey.
Dawn A Boesch    
LuckyTracy
on 8/15/11 6:51 pm - Highlands Ranch, CO
Good luck to you tomorrow!  I wish you well.
Most Active
Recent Topics