20 days post op anday down nothing want stay down help me please!

dladycole
on 8/15/11 12:44 pm - west columbia, SC
 had Rny on 7/26/2021 and everything was fine up until about a week ago. I now throw up all the time! I'm never hungry when I do feel like I can eat .... Everything comes back up. Now I feel like I'm running out of options and energy. All this talk about protein and how can I get some? Im losing wait I've lost about 30lbs but I'm not eating so this is worrying me! The only thing I can keep down is POP sickles and I'm sick of them .... I'm wondering if I'm dehydrated from not being able to keep food in. I also think I nay be frothing because I throw up a lot of clear spit! It try drinking ho****er before meal but it don't seam to be working for me..... If you know any thing that would help please let me know. I feel like I'm just drying up. I want to be able to live life not be such all the time and not have energy to do any thing in life. How long is this process? How do I get the protein in and keep it there? Any and all advice will be greatly appreciate.... Thank you for reading and responding in advance! God bless you my Oh family !

HW247/ SW233/ CW197.8/GW125    
(deactivated member)
on 8/15/11 12:49 pm - Santa Cruz, CA
Get checked for a stricture, right away.
Bettisima
on 8/15/11 12:49 pm
Just like everyone told you on the main board, call your surgeon. If you are not keeping any fluids down you may be dehydrated and should go to the ER. when RNYers get behind on fluids it is near impossible to get caught up.

Strictures develop any time from week 3 to 3 months, as your body heals. A stricture is when them opening between your pouch and intestines get smaller from scare tissue in the healing process. It is not uncommon and it is a very easy fix.
huera4u2
on 8/15/11 1:38 pm - phoenix, AZ
My sister was having the same problem, she went to see her doc and they admitted her in to the hospital and did surgery the next day. turns out her Intestine was folded and nothing was able to pass through... I would go and get yourself checked out. Sorry don't mean to scare you. But go see your doctor.. good luck
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 321 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 242 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 307 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 80 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 80 views