Nutritionist Appt.

mom2four2011
on 8/17/11 3:08 am
I had a nutrionist appointment and I did not ask any questions other than is there any proteins that are lactose free. What are some questions that you guys asked the nutritionist that maybe I should have asked? I do not know what the nutritionist is supposed to tell me.
poet_kelly
on 8/17/11 3:15 am - OH
She should tell you how much protein you need every day, what vitamins you need to take, and what your post op diet should consist of.

I assume she told you about lactose free protein drinks?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

mom2four2011
on 8/17/11 6:24 am
Yes she gave me a list and told me that i could also contact the suppliers and possibly get some free samples. She also explained to me not to buy protein shakes right now because my taste buds will change.
poet_kelly
on 8/17/11 6:40 am - OH
Yeah, your tastes may change.  You can order a bunch of samples of protein shakes if you want from vitalady.com so you can try them before you buy a big tub of anything.  I think you can get samples at unjury.com, too.

Celebrate usually sends free samples of their vitamins and protein shakes, if you ask.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

mom2four2011
on 8/17/11 11:40 am
Thank you so much very useful information.
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 360 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 330 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 193 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 115 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 193 views