sex drive

mom2four2011
on 8/19/11 5:04 am
Ok i hope i can ask this question here so here goes.
I heard that it makes you more fertile when you have GBS so im asking what does it do for your sex drive. I am 26 and everyone think my drive should be high however 2 1/2 yrs ago i died while having my son and lost too much blood i was revived during my c section and was in ICU for about a week and a half. N e who i was good for the first maybe 3-6 months and now i barely have a desire. I have no need for lubrication once i am stimulated but that takes alot to do and sometimes i just go with the flow even dry until it naturally becomes lubricated which is not long but still. So please help me on this one thanks.

Another question sorry for so many questions, I heard that you are not allowed to have estrogen or something about estrogen during my last visit. I have endometriosis and they are trying to give me lupron injections and i was wondering if anyone knows anything about this thank you.
(deactivated member)
on 8/19/11 5:08 am - RI
I honestly don't have answers to your questions... however... if you don't get a lot of responses on this forum.... try to ask it on the "sex" or "pregnancy" forum. Those have been more helpful for me with these kind of questions.

Hope this helps!
mom2four2011
on 8/19/11 5:09 am
thanks didnt know they had those lol..
(deactivated member)
on 8/19/11 5:14 am - RI
neither did I.... until I was told about them.. LOL

definitely check those out... I bet there are people on them that will be much more helpful for you.

Good Luck!
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 360 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 330 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 193 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 115 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?