Surgery on Monday

LJ1972
on 8/20/11 10:20 am - FL
Awesome!! Go into this with a great positive attitude.... make up your mind now and keep it there even as they are putting you under.... You are worth the effort!
Proudtobaloser
on 8/21/11 1:30 am - Fayetteville, NC
Well thanks everyone- when I said about the vanity part I meant that although HEALTH itself is at the top of the stack there is also the vanity involved. We all want to look good when we go out- THAT is vanity. I have seen heavier people who look amazing BUT do they really feel thatw ay or do we as a society see them as something other than?
Sorry if anoyne thought I was post op. I think where that comes in is me answering questions, now granted yes I hijack other people's answer off other posts BUT I am also still learning myself. Isn't that what life is really about? Falling on our butts and learning from our mistakes and other peoples' mistakes. We can not expect to know everything just by reading a book or an article, we also have to go out and learn from PEOPLE.

As a single person we make but a whisper, as a crowd we make a roar. A friend.
"I never claimed to be an expert at such matters, but I am an expert at giving my opinion."- My dad

YankeeRose
on 8/21/11 1:49 am - Meadville, PA
Good luck on your surgery tomorrow. Let us know how you are doing as soon as you feel up to it. And don't forget to sip. sip, sip and walk, walk, walk... (Saving you a seat on the losers bench).

Tammy
Luck 'o the Irish
HW399/SW362/CW219/GW130
*37 lbs were lost pre-op

Most Active
Recent Topics