WENT TO MY POST-OP TODAY !!

Jessica L.
on 8/22/11 11:36 am
I GOT MY DRAIN OUT TODAY THANK GOD!!!! LOL I THOUGHT AFTER THE DRAIN WAS REMOVED I WOULDN'T HAVE ANY PAIN OR SORENESS BUT I AM. WHEN I LEAN OVER A LITTLE BIT TO REACH FOR SOMETHING IT HURTS LIKE HELL I CAN'T SIT STRAIGHT UP. THEN TODAY I WENT TO WALMART AND I FELT SO LIGHT HEADED, MY MOUTH AND THROAT WAS DRY. I HAD TO SIT DOWN ASAP. I CAN ONLY EAT 2-4 BABYSPOONS OF FOOD. IT'S FRUSTERATING BUT I DID LOOSE 20.3 LBS TODAY SO IT'S ALL WORTH IT. 20.3 LBS IN 12 DAYS IS GOOD. I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE ENDING RESULTS IM SO EXCITED.!!!
coolcatkimmie
on 8/22/11 12:58 pm - Haughton, LA
Congrats! That is a great loss! I don't know if it will help you or not, but I have been keeping my water bottle and a small bottle of frozen juice with me. I sip my water all the time, but there are times when I feel I need something else, maybe my sugar starts to drop or something, but thats when I go for my juice and usually just enough has melted that it is enough to get me back to sipping my water. It is hot, so make sure you sip sip sip! Congrats again on your loss!
  Kimberly                     Faith makes things possible, not easy!

Jessica L.
on 8/22/11 4:42 pm
thank you! i am getting more fluids in as the days go by. im still not able to sleep on my side or on my stomach and its frusterating....
Most Active
Recent Topics