i have this weird feeling anyone help

lucybecominglucy
on 8/25/11 10:33 pm
 its my 7 th day out and i don't have pain i just simply feel this sensation of something in my tummy like it bothers me i try drinking water and i still feel the same i don't know if i am just healing and this is how it feel i just know i don't like this feeling at all and makes me in a grouchy mood.......
50andFabulous
on 8/25/11 11:02 pm - TX
Ihave the exact same feeling!!!  My surgery was on teh 16th.  I don't feel any pain but its more like a pressure.  Especialy when i'm turning on my side or getting up out of bed.  I have my first post op appointment in about 2 hours so i am definitly going to ask my doc about it. I'm not sure if its a left over gas bubble or what - but i want it to go away!!!!!

sumueulu
on 8/25/11 11:25 pm
There's still a lot of gas, and you will experience that for a bit. Try taking gas-x, it really helps.
laura_vermont
on 8/26/11 12:39 am

If it's gas, walking really really helps.  Move as much as you can.

Also, try your water at different tempuratures.  After surgery, plain water seems to have an off flavor to me, so I usually drink it flavored.

Hope you feel better soon,
Laura

High Weight 278; consult weight 234; Surgery Weight 219 Surgeon's Goal Weight 150 -10/27/10  -  Personal goal weight 140 - Achieved 12/11/10  

coolcatkimmie
on 8/26/11 1:15 am - Haughton, LA
I don't have a weird feeling all the time, but I am a two sip max person! If I take two sips at the same time, I feel instantly full like I have eaten a 15 course meal, and that is very uncomfortable for a few minutes, but not all the time. And most times if I just take my one sip and wait a few for the next one, no problem at all. I hope you get to feeling better, no body likes to be grouchy!
  Kimberly                     Faith makes things possible, not easy!

Most Active
Recent Topics