Today Show Arctic Zero Ice Cream

keepitoff91
on 8/31/11 10:54 pm
Okay, so I just saw this on the today show.  "Ice Cream" that is only 150 calories for the whole pint.  Anyone try this?  I guess you can get it at whole foods, not sure about mainstream grocery stores.

Here's a link to the nutrition contents and ingredients:

http://www.myarcticzero.com/nutritionfacts.php

phoenix 279
on 8/31/11 10:57 pm - Morrisville, NC
I tried a couple of flavors and they all tasted horrid! It tastes very slimy. I don't know how else to explain it! It's an extremely watered down version of regular ice cream. I prefer to get ff sf frozen yogurt.

Kim H.
on 8/31/11 11:00 pm - VA
RNY on 07/11/11 with
Personally, I might be tempted to eat the whole pint @ only 150 calories! lol. Think I may have to stay away from it myself...

I am my own hero...I save myself one day, one meal, one bite, one choice, one challenge, one step at a time...
Cleopatra_Nik
on 8/31/11 11:36 pm - Baltimore, MD
I like it. It only gets gloopy if you let it get soft. I lije it cuz you can top it with nearly anything and you still come out ahead. Decent protein in it too. Looks to me like packaged protein ice cream to tell you the truth.
InkdSpEdTchr
on 9/1/11 7:49 am
I really like this stuff, my Whole Foods only has one flavor, but it's yummy!

:Danni  >>>AIDS/LifeCycle 10 & 11 Finisher: 545miles on the bike in 7 days <<<
HW390/SW340/CW 208/GW170

twincredible
on 9/1/11 12:30 pm
I love it!  The chocolate mint is my favorite, but I actually like them all extra strawberry, which tastes a *****emical-ish to me.

I agree with Nik about toppings!  I usually put some nuts and calorie free (Walden Farms) choc syrup on it. The nuts are extra protein, and even though they are high calorie, it's ok since the ice cream is so low.
Melissa
HW 320/SW 280/CW 149.5 /GW 145

mandajolyn
on 9/1/11 2:51 pm - Tallahassee, FL
I like it! It's also made with whey protein which is a bonus!
Publix, whole foods and some other stores are carrying it now and you can get it on amazon.com as well! Chocolate peanut butter, coffee and chocolate mint are my favorites!
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 361 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 331 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 195 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 116 views
Recent Topics