Sorry...........Problem with Diaharra

poet_kelly
on 9/3/11 10:37 pm - OH
Yeah, if it's been going on that long it could be a virus or something.  It's time to call the doc.  Make sure you keep drinking lots 'til then so you don't get dehydrated from it.  And if you start having other symptoms like lots of pain or a high fever or blood in your stool, go to the ER.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

sweetpotato1959
on 9/4/11 12:44 pm
 My Mom had this problem, for about 4 months.... hers was caused from milk intolerance.
    there is milk hidden in many foods...take out all milk and whey and their derivatives out of your diet.   after you have diarrhea under contol add them one serving per day until you find intolerance level.
       I use soy protein due to milk/whey  intolerance...
        You might try adding pro-biotics... some wal marts have soy yogurt.  that would add your good bacteria..   Vinegar, 2 tbsp    or  1/4 cup sweet  or dill pickle juice will also stop diarrhea naturally.
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 313 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 229 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 294 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 149 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 52 views
Recent Topics