Click?

aseg21
on 9/5/11 4:59 am - Miami, FL
Can anyone *****gularly uses Click protein tell me what flavor is best?

What do you mix it with - coffee? Milk? Water?

Thanks in advance!

Lowest Weight: 145 lbs
Current weight: 148.6 lbs

Total Loss: 226 lbs

Rejoyce
on 9/5/11 5:14 am - Dayton, OH
The directions say to mix it with water, but I use skim milk, it makes it creamier.  I prefer mocha, but the vanilla latte is also good.  It already has the coffee in it, since it is an expresso drink.

Joyce
Life is just a stage I'm going through...
HW:253  SW: 230  CW: 170  GW: 140

seattledeb
on 9/5/11 5:22 am
It only comes in 2 flavors..mocha and vanilla. I prefer the mocha.
My favorite way is to fill a blender with ice, little bit of milk, 1 scoop click, and 1 scoop generic vanilla protein powder (it makes the click last longer and increases the protein count a bit)
Blend that up and have an icy coffee protein drink.
It does have caffeine so if that's not on your plan Click won't work. I didn't drink it early post-op.
Deb T.

L. Rios
on 9/5/11 5:34 am - Springfield, MO
I'm 3 years out and I've been drinking Click everyday since I was about 6 months out. I don't know what I would do without it.  Mocha is the best, sometimes I add sugar free syrups to it to change it up.  I use a little milk, water and ice, blend it up and top with a little whipped cream.  To die for! :D
Jamie M.
on 9/5/11 6:02 am
MOCHA! and I love it with water and ice in a blender, but if you want it creamier you can add milk!
blondieann
on 9/5/11 8:58 am
I use it everyday. 1 scoop of Vanilla and 1 scoop of mocha in skim milk.. Shake in shaker then put in some ice.  My breakfast every morning.  I love it...

candie33
on 9/5/11 9:30 am
 Yes I drink the mocha flavor, with 1 scoop of vanilla protein, skim milk  and whip cream  blend it and it is to die for

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 59 replies · 381 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 501 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 574 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 30 replies · 293 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 59 replies · 381 views