Another question about VITAMINS

Raynae S.
on 9/15/11 10:28 am - PA
 SO I am only 2 weeks out and I am able to swallow my pills and I have chewable vitamins.  I take 2 vitamins, 2 pepcids, 2 for gallbladder and 1 celexa.  I have been taking one of each of them in the morning and then at night...and I take about 1 hour to take all them so I have time in between each pill.  Is this whar I should be doing or can I take more at a time or all in the morning?

poet_kelly
on 9/15/11 10:32 am - OH
You should take the multis at different times.  I don't know about the Pepcids or gallbladder meds.  What do the directions on the bottles say?

How come no iron or calcium?  B12?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Raynae S.
on 9/15/11 11:49 am - PA
On the bottle they say once a day but when I was at the surgeons office she told me to do twice a day. I should have asked her, but I didn't think about it. I will start B12, Iron and Calcium after my 6 week check up.
poet_kelly
on 9/15/11 11:53 am - OH
Give the doc a call and ask then.  Some things we need to spread out because we can only absorb so much at a time.  Other things we can take big amounts at once.  You definitely want those meds to work!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 311 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 228 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 294 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 149 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 3 replies · 31 views
Recent Topics