belly button pain..is this normal? sorry its a little long

hopiej
on 9/14/11 10:03 am - fort knox, KY
I am 19 days post op and having pain around my belly button on the left side. I came home from surgery on the 29th no problems doing great..had a first awesome 2 wks then on this past Saturday started having pain on my left side and ended up being admitted again to the hospital for the pain and underwent all kinds of test, they said I had a lot of "free gas" built up in my small intestine and a possible partial blockage. Well after the bowel rest and medications I came home yesterday. Well I started having this pinching pain on my left side right at my belly button last night...UGH! Its when I move or sit up and bend down...is this normal? I go back for a follow up next week and the pain isn't anything like Saturday. I think and hope its just from the healing process...any idea? 
jennifer W.
on 9/14/11 12:17 pm
I'm 16 days post op and I have the belt button pain too. I go tomorrow for my checkup ill let u know what I find out
 HW: 365  SW: 342  CW: 182

Inch by Inch's Life's a Cinch, Yard by Yard, Life's Hard - Dr.
Madden
Elizabeth_Ann
on 9/14/11 12:18 pm
 It could be something simple or it could be very dangerous. You need to talk to your doctor. Don't take any chances!

Prayers going up for you!

Hugs, 

Liz

Liz in Orlando       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 55 replies · 429 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 356 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 356 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?