Are Quest Protein Bars ok?

I found these at Walmart Power Crunch Protein Energy Bar
Cal:210
Fat:13
Carbs:10
Dietary fiber:1
Sugar:4
Protein:13

Is it ok to eat more than one bar per day?

Thanks.....(I had surgery April 25th)

laura_vermont
on 9/20/11 3:11 am

With the exception of Click, I never found a shake that I liked, so I've done bars.  Power Crunch are my favorite (all the non-chocolate flavors anyway).  I've heard great things about the quest bars but haven't tried them yet. 

If 2 bars fit into your meal/snack plan, then why not?  I have - but I'm in maintenance.

High Weight 278; consult weight 234; Surgery Weight 219 Surgeon's Goal Weight 150 -10/27/10  -  Personal goal weight 140 - Achieved 12/11/10  

gabbyabby
on 9/20/11 3:30 am
I am still new, but i eat half a bar for breakfast and half a bar for a snack. 

Paula F.
on 9/20/11 2:02 pm - Rochester Hills , MI
I am a little newer than you - 1 week and I am wondering when you got the green light to eat protein bars?  I am on purees  for the next few weeks, but sure would love to try a bar.  I have such a hard time getting my protein in.
msromagnola
on 9/20/11 3:33 am
Disney - protein bars saved me in the beginning when I just hated all protein drinks and couldn't eat much.  I look at the total protein and calories - some have more or less of both.

MSROMAGNOLA
dufiedog
on 9/20/11 3:52 am
The Quest bars are great and have really great stats.  They are the only bar I use.

(deactivated member)
on 9/20/11 4:09 am - Boston, MA
 those are ok but the Pure protein bars at walmart have 19-20 grams of protein depending on the bar for 180-200 calories.. but if you like the flavor of those best then they are better than a snack without protein!
thorpea1976
on 9/20/11 4:45 am - sioux city, IA

My all time favorite protien bars would have to be the OH YEAH bars found at GNC and some groc stores they taste like candy bars  and are very filling. I also like supreme protien bars also found at GNC they are kinda spendy but well worth it.

(deactivated member)
on 9/20/11 4:49 am - FL
Have you tried the Oh Yeah Grab-n-Go size bars?  They have almost 1/2 the calories and carbs but still have about 18g protein.  The bad part is that you can't get them at GNC.  I can only find them online at the mfgr site (issresearch.com).
thorpea1976
on 9/20/11 12:43 pm - sioux city, IA
No Brian I havent i will look online and get some thanks for letting me know
Recent Topics