Bariatric clothing line NEEDED ASAP.. Sigh

curvaceousdiva
on 10/5/11 10:56 pm - Hyattsville, MD

What would you add?

Now that it's cold here in the DC region, I bought some pantyhose and can wear a size 1 BUT cause of the skin of my thighs I MUST get a size 2 and then they are too big in the knees and below... Sigh...

Babygirl got her surgery March 3rd...     She's from 339 to 200 as of 6/14/2012.. SOO proud of my bigbabygirl                                                                   
Cleopatra_Nik
on 10/5/11 11:05 pm - Baltimore, MD
I'm not sure a bariatric clothes line would remedy that. We are all such different shapes and sizes and our weight comes off so differently. That's why I swear by shapewear. There is shapewear, I think, geared toward people with massive weight loss. I just have stuff from department stores, but I have it all: full leg, partial leg, partial arm, full arm, all-in-ones, boustiers. I took what Olympia Dukakis and Dolly Parton said in "Steel Magnolias" to heart:

paraphrasing of course)

Olympia: "I was always taught never to leave the house without a girdle on..."

Dolly: "That's cuz you were raised right..."
exohexoh
on 10/6/11 6:30 am - West Chester, PA
 i was thinking of a fashionable one with adjustable sizing (not sure how that would work though lol). 

<3 jen <3

<3 starting weight: 252 <3 goal weight: 135 <3 current weight: 151 <3

RNY: 9/27/10 <3 Extended Tummy Tuck w/hip & thigh lipo: 6/6/13

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 291 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 216 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 283 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 145 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 216 views