on 10/13/11 10:04 pm - Hyattsville, MD
Howdy.... running made late posting.. my eats will be the same pretty much:

water
cinnamon tea
cinnamon bagel flats with ff cream cheese and sf jelly
cream of rice
chili
quiche
Babygirl got her surgery March 3rd...     She's from 339 to 200 as of 6/14/2012.. SOO proud of my bigbabygirl                                                                   
mrslatch
on 10/13/11 10:13 pm - Fort Campbell, KY
Morning! Today I'm cleaning my house and packing for my 4 month old and I to fly down to Texas tomorrow. I'm beyond nervous about flying with an infant. I pray it goes smoothly.

Anyone know if you can pack a sealed protein bar in a carry on?

Eats today-
Coffee
Quest bar
cheese stick and almonds
turkey meatballs
Greek yogurt
pizza (I've been craving pizza...my anniversary is on Tuesday but I'll be in Texas and hubby will be in the field for work. Celebrating tonight I guess.)
Morgan  My Blog
Proud Army Wife! 

Dan OBrien
on 10/13/11 11:20 pm - FL

Don't know about the protein bar, but I don't see why not.  As for the baby, we flew when my daughter was that old and it went as smooth as could be - she slept the whole way.

Good luck!

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.                                                                         HW: 396 GW:230

Mary B.
on 10/14/11 2:44 am - Southern, MD
You should have no problem with the protein bars. Ive never had any trouble taking sealed/purchased food thru.
    Banded Feb 23, 2009 / Revision to RNY Aug 25, 2010

hedrider
on 10/14/11 4:05 am - Midlothian, TX
The only thing you cannot pack in a carry on food/nutrition wise is any liquid over 3 oz.  I carried protein bars, vitamins, protein powder, beef jerky, etc on my recent flight in August.
Heather
Since 2008 my team has raised over $42,000 to fight breast cancer.

SweetLilyAnn
on 10/13/11 10:28 pm - TX
Morning everyone....

I have every other Friday off, today is my day and it is not that busy. Usually it is filled with errands...but not today However, I am going to my PCP for a check up (she wants to check on me post-op) and now that I am off my High Blood Pressure Meds. Going to vet to take my dogs for a check up as well. At the same vet's office, I am adopting out a dog to a wonderful family. I am a coordinator for a national dog rescue organization. We rescue Springer Spaniels, anyway, one of dogs is being adopted out to an eager family at noon. Such an exciting time for everyone. After that, I am just going to play and chill. Probably take my dogs for a walk on the beach - not sure what I am going to do, but that is the fun of a day off

Wendy's Chili
Turkey
Supreme Protein Bar
Black beans
Low Carb/wheat Mission Tortilla
Cheese
LOTS of salsa and jalapenos.

HW: 328   GW: 164  CW: 159  Height - 5' 8"  
GOAL REACHED 12/15/2012!!!!!!!!!

RNY Surgery Date:  6/21/11  
LBL/BL  - 11/6/2012 Arm Lift with Abdominal Lipo - 12/11/2012 - Dr. Paul PIn
Love me without restriction, trust me without fear, want me without demand and accept me for who I am.         - unknown - 

paulrap
on 10/13/11 10:35 pm
Early: Coffee
B: Banana Nut Protein Muffin
L: tuna salad
S: cucumbers w/ greek yogurt ranch dip
D: planning baked fish and beans

TGIF!!!

Hope your day is great!

Paula

Banded 1/22/2009 Revision to RNY 9/26/11

Dan OBrien
on 10/13/11 11:22 pm - FL
Shake with natural peanut butter
Turkey salad
Plain Turkey
Cabbage
Salmon
Veggie Monterry Jack for snack
Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.                                                                         HW: 396 GW:230

Kahwren
on 10/14/11 12:26 am - MI
Good Morning! Rainy and blustery here. TGIF! Big sports viewing weekend ahead for me!  MSU vs UOM , Detroit Tigers vs. Texas Rangers, and Detroit Lions on Sunday! I am picking up my nephew from college for the weekend, haven't seen him since late August. Love watching sports with him.
B: Choc. Raspberry protien shake
S: Cheese stick, Apple
L: Mushroom Chic. leftovers w/ summer squash, plumb
S: Beef stick
D: Mexican
 Have a great weekend! Go Green!

Samantha L.
on 10/14/11 1:04 am, edited 10/14/11 1:04 am - Petaluma, CA
Happy Friday, Everyone!

B: Protein Coffee
S: Rolled up sliced turkey with a tiny bit of mustard.
L: Turkey and ham deli meat with a couple of Triskets (Rosemary flavored.. YUM!)
S: Banana
D: No idea.  The rest of the family is having pizza.   Maybe a protein shake? OR... maybe some baby brussel sprouts.  

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 292 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 218 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 285 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 146 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 218 views