OT: Been Away Forever!!

Tonya0531
on 10/24/11 6:49 am - Lake, MS
It seems like I haven't been on here in MONTHS but I think it's been several weeks.  I have missed you guys.

Just got back from seeing my son graduate from basic training and enjoyed an awesome weekend in San Antonio.  Lackland AFB was great and the ceremonies were just amazing.  I think they were so touching and I have never been prouder of my son.

Weightloss seems to be stuck though.  I've been hoovering around 191 for weeks it seems and this last 20 lbs is going to take forever to get rid of.  Since I had been out of town, I hadn't weighed for days but I was pleased to see I hadn't gained.  Eating was so sporatic and off schedule out there.  I wasn't able to exercise but I will correct that again beginning today. 

Anyway, I'm so glad to be back.  I've missed reading your posts and I have definitely missed the support!!!
Tonya
HW: 274  PreOp Diet: 271  Surgery: APRIL 25, 2011   
LilySlim - (6Jve)
I love my new life!!!
tulips52
on 10/24/11 11:56 am
 Welcome back!!!! Congrats to your son, too. You are back to your normal routine and I'd bet the scale will start moving again! Good luck!

Tonya0531
on 10/24/11 10:38 pm - Lake, MS
Thanks so much and I sure hope that you are right!
Tonya
LilySlim - (6Jve)
I love my new life!!!
Cherylkas
on 10/24/11 12:01 pm - PA
 Was wondering where you were. Wow he graduated already..seems like you were just planning the good bye picnic for him.

GLad you are back and I bet once you are back on schedule you will have no problem dropping those last few pounds.
 Come visit me on my bloghttp://apeekintomytreehouse.com/ 

Start weight 282, Surgery weight 265, Current weight 131, Goal weight 140 

A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.  Eleanor Roosevelt

Tonya0531
on 10/24/11 10:39 pm - Lake, MS
I know...it went by so fast.  He is at AIT now in Witchita Falls for 4 weeks and then to Charleston for 8 weeks.  He will get home at Christmas for 2 weeks though so that will be good.

I sure hope so.  I'm ready to get these last pounds off.  I will post a picture here in just a few!
Tonya
LilySlim - (6Jve)
I love my new life!!!
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 317 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 233 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 298 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?