Bariatric Foodie Event

scarletrose52
on 10/31/11 3:50 am - Lexington Park, MD
Thanks Nik for the great Holiday Food Tasting in Baltimore on Saturday.  All of the food was terrific.  Loved the protein drink tasting.  It was great to meet you (and your little divas) and it was great to meet and talk to other people who have had WLS surgery.  No matter what type of surgery we had or will have, we all have experiences and challenges to share.  This was the first event of yours I have attended and will definitely be there next year.

Patsy

Cleopatra_Nik
on 10/31/11 4:42 am - Baltimore, MD
Awww...thank you! That means more to me than anything else!

It was such fun to get together with a group of "my people" for some good food, conversation and fun!

There may be another event before next Christmas (provided I make it through this process!) so watch out for it! I'd love to see you there!

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

~*K J*~
on 10/31/11 6:08 am - MD
 I second that! It was great meeting the both of you!
 ~*KJ* HW 330 Day of Sugery 320

scarletrose52
on 10/31/11 11:06 pm - Lexington Park, MD
KJ, it was great meeting you.  Good luck on your journey.  The ride may get bumpy at times.  You may experience some OMG moments but it is all worth it.  I am almost a year out and I would do it again. 

Patsy
Most Active