Best day ever!!!!!!!

50andFabulous
on 11/5/11 1:12 pm - TX
Sooooo!  Today my 21 year old daughter and I had a mother daughter day.  We have been out shopping since noon today.  at one point we ran into a couple of her male friends.  We were standing around talking and then i decided to walk around and let the young folks talk.  As I was walking away I heard one of the young men say - Damn your Mom is fine!!    I was so shocked I think I actually blushed.  Next we were in the mall and we went into a store that I usually wait outside of when my daughter goes there because they have never had anything that would fit me.  Well today I went into Vicky's Secret with her and beleive it or not I actually walked out with 5 pair of panties!  OMG!!  I have NEVER bought anything from there, even though I have always secretly wished that I could!!  Right now you can't tell me that my s it don't stink!  LOL        Last thing, we were in another store and I asked the sales lady where the dress slacks were so that I could find something for work.  She pointed across the store and said "unfortunately though those are plus sizes       Wait. . . . .could she really be implying that i didnt need to go to the plus size section which is where I always shop?????  I thanked her and tried to maintain my composure as I walked away.  Then my daughter said Mom, did you hear her, how do you feel that she didn't refer you to the plus size section.  She said "I got excited for you Mom, I am so proud of you, You are looking good and othwer people are starting to notice"!   And then she gave me the biggest hug right in the middle of the store!!    I gotta tell y'all I am riding on cloud nine right now!  This has definitely been the best day ever!!!  woohoo!!!!!     

Libby0218
on 11/5/11 1:15 pm - TX
Wow what a wonderful day. Bask in its glow as long as you can!

wynter57
on 11/5/11 1:29 pm - Panama City, FL
Wow, you certainly did have an awesome day! Good for you, hope you have many more!

Wynter
 VBG Surgery 4/17/1989 - Revision TO RNY 8/22/2011 - 4 Days Prior To Surgery WT: 309.5

Donna D.
on 11/5/11 1:54 pm - Cockeysville, MD
I love this story!! It is so inspirational!! Being able to live and enjoy life that is what this surgery is about!! I can not wait to have days like the one you just have!! I hope God continues to bless you with many more!! Do you girl!!!

HW:338  SW:316 CW:203 GW:190 MY HT IS 5"11"

oxfordcat
on 11/5/11 2:13 pm - NJ
what a great day!!!  write it down.  remember it.  That is so awesome..  congrats
virvin
on 11/5/11 2:58 pm - CO
How cool is that???  Congrats!!!

HW - 325           SW - 310          GW - 200/190           CW - 203 - May 5, 2012

holly2u
on 11/6/11 3:19 am - FL
RNY on 05/20/13
What a great day. Congrats!!!

BoiseB
on 11/6/11 1:32 pm - Boise, ID
Love it!  LOVE IT!  LOVE IT!  Good for you- enjoy all the rewards of all your hard work!

Cheers!

Beth
HW:  407 SW: 357 RNY 7/11/11      
Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 333 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 442 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 427 views
What's on your Monday Menu?