Calcium Creamy Bites!

NANCY C.
on 12/10/11 5:04 am - OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
 I just received my order of Calcet Citrate Creamy Bites and tried them.  I believe it was Poet Kelly that mentioned them  in a post a few days ago.

OH MY GOSH!!!

Goodbye chalkie wild cherry calcium hello Creamy Bites.  I tried the lemon and it is wonderful. I still have the lemon taste after 10 minutes.  Like I had a piece of lemon pie.   I have the Chocolate Fudge and will try one of those next.

Thank you Kelly for the heads up. These are such a treat.

HW  313   SW  285   Goal 155

gmurn
on 12/10/11 7:03 am - Sterling, VA
 I take Calcium petites as my first dose of the day, but the Calcet bites are my second and third dose a day.  I love both flavors.  They may be a little more expensive, but so worth it!
  HW 234  SW 222  CW  159  Sur Goal: 175  My goal 140-145                   

poet_kelly
on 12/10/11 8:01 am - OH
If you keep the chocolate ones in the freezer, it tastes just like a frozen candy bar.  Yum yum.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Lorisusan
on 12/10/11 8:37 am - NJ
 The lemon ones? Are they the ones from Bariatric avantage? 

Start weight: 248
Day of Surgery weight: 241
Current Weight: 135

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 12/10/11 8:49 am, edited 12/9/11 8:50 pm - OH
No, they are not the same. The ones from BA (available in Lemon, Chocolate, Caramel, and some berry flavor) are like a Starburst in size (but not nearly as good!). They have a weird unpleasant texture, IMO. The Calcet Creamy Bites are the size of a petit four and do not have a weird semi-chalky texture.... they are, as the name says, creamy. They are also very yummy -- but are expensive ($13 +shipping for 30 pieces) and have 40 calories per piece (each piece is 500mg).

I use them for one of my three calcium doses per day. (The other two doses are Upcal D powder in my morning hot chocolate and pills in the afternoon.)

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

lilbear412
on 12/10/11 11:28 am - MN
i love the calcium chews...i love the raspberry ones..and the carmel ones..they are my candy.  i do not like the lemon ones they are way to tart.  But i love the lemon and chocolate calcet bites too.  I only have like 3 left though..need more..ha! 

Laurie says:  Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind  ~~~ dr. suess

Eliza55
on 12/10/11 11:29 am - PA

These are my evening dessert! 

Eliza
Consult:239   SW:217  1mo:195  2mo:182  3mo:169   6mo:139  9mo GOAL CW: +2 from underweight

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 362 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 332 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 196 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 117 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 0 replies · 2 views
Recent Topics