Please Help! I CANNOT get to my goal weight!!!!! (B/A Pictures)

Kiya95
on 1/3/12 3:07 am - MD
So it's been a long time since I have been on the site and.... I MISS YOU GUYS!!!
I'm sucking up my pride and coming for help. (NIK & EGGFACE especially)

I am at a major stall and I know it's because I have just gotten wayyy too comfortable... When I strted this journey I was a 20-22 and I am now a 8-10. I went from being 260 to 165 and I cannot shake the 160's. Honestly I know I need to make better food choices and workout more but it's so hard with me having a full time career and I'm a full time student not to mention the fact that I am a single mom of two children under 8! I need help!!!!

If anyone has exercises routines, diet plans (Especially for someone with a serious sweet tooth) or just words of encouragement please lend them. PLEASE!!!!

I really need the support and help!

I actually decided to change my goal from 130 to 140 because if I am in 8/10 at 165 now I can imagine being in 4/6 at 140. I am 10 months and a week or so out and I really want to make goal by at least March. Please help if you can in any way.

I have attached before and after pictures so that you can kinda see my journey!

Thanks in advance,
Kiya

December 2010 (Before)

December 2011 (After)

saraopal
on 1/3/12 3:12 am

You are BEAUTIFUL!  The main goal is to get your fluids in and exercise.  My dr told me that exercise will help a lot toward the end.  Do you have DVD's you can do at home or any exercise equipment?  Have your kids take bike rides with you or dance around the living room for fun. 

Kiya95
on 1/3/12 3:20 am - MD
Thanks Sara!!!
I don't have any DVD's or exercise equipment at home. I want to get a few DVD's... Can you recommend any? I love to Dance. I do have a Wii and we play Dance 3 on it.
saraopal
on 1/3/12 3:27 am
The Wii fit is a lot of fun and you can track your progress.  I love the Walk away the pounds series DVD's.  Or anything by Jillian Michales.
Kiya95
on 1/3/12 3:55 am - MD
Thanks! I will look into both
tiffers1971
on 1/3/12 3:14 am - IN
i dont have any advice, BUT damn girl! you look beautiful!!
Kiya95
on 1/3/12 3:20 am - MD
Thanks Tiff!
maboots
on 1/3/12 3:14 am
You look fantastic .... just perfect... congratulations on your success!
Kiya95
on 1/3/12 3:21 am - MD
Thanks Maboots! I have come a looonnnggg way!
gabbyabby
on 1/3/12 3:15 am
First let me say... YOU LOOK GREAT!!!  As far as working out with the kids... Do you have a WII or XBOX?  they have some great interactive games.  I "race" with my kids outside... they always beat me to the finish line.  I try to get them going when ever I can. 
As for my sweet tooth, skiny cow has a fudge cycle that has 4 gm of protien.  (i know not the best) but it is something.  I have one once a day.  I also drink a herbal tea called good earth sweet and spicy.  there is no sugar added, and it satisfies.  If I just need a small fix i have a couple sugar free tic tacs.  One container will last me a couple of weeks, so i just keep it in my purse.  :)   Good luck. 

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 358 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 410 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 514 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 309 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 358 views