A little nervous about eating...

imma_always_b_me
on 1/10/12 8:28 am - MD
I have had an amazing recovery as far as eating. Only barfed one time cause i ate applesauce to fast. I am now on soft foods and doing great. Made a mistake and drank some juice with hfcs in it no dumping stomach has been solid. My concern is what if this is like the calm before the storm and as i get more variety things go down hill. Idk i may just be a little paranoid

"Its not how you start, it's how you finish"
pagek77
on 1/10/12 8:43 am
It makes sense to be nervous but don't let it get out of hand. I'm a worryer so I can relate :-). Just be extra cautious when trying new foods and be prepared for a little trial and error.
Darcy S.
on 1/10/12 8:44 am - Clinton, CT
You never know, I was doing great & now I'm on the mush phase & need to slow down & drink very slowly. Learning what my pouch likes & dislikes.

Good luck, you'll do great!

Decision made weight 265  SW 249 CW 153  9/4/12 next goal 145lbs  OMG                                

undergoingchange
on 1/10/12 10:20 am
Try not to spend time worrying about something that has not happened yet.  Or, at least, that's what I try to do.  There are enough actually GOING on for me to worry about.

I hope you continue your amazing recovery.

Years ago I read a quote I like.  "Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday and all is well."  I don't know who first said it though.
imma_always_b_me
on 1/10/12 10:30 am - MD
I love that quote!

"Its not how you start, it's how you finish"
(deactivated member)
on 1/10/12 10:37 am
 I feel the same way!  I'm 6 weeks out and just got cleared to go to "real food"...slowly.  But, I'm so nervous!  I've been dying for vegetables, but I'm scared that I'm going to hurt myself because I can still eat SO little at once.  

Learning curve, I guess???
Most Active
Recent Topics