2 Weeks to gooooo

Sheila2813
on 1/30/12 9:59 am - Miami, FL
RNY on 02/14/12
 Start my 2 week liquid diet tomorrow, wish I could b more excited about this whole process. I'm pretty much miserable and sad, not because of the diet but because of the nervousness of the surgery and complications that can occur. My nerves are so worked up I've lost 4 lbs!!

Please tell me it gets better.. I hope that I don't get more nervous post op. wish I could get in a time machine to 6 months from now! Lol
MichelleNC
on 1/30/12 10:11 am
 Good luck! I wish a time machine could get you 6 months ahead! I will be thinking of you!

Michelle
Did the happy dance onto the Loser's Bench March 18, 2013!

Visit my blog at http://skinnyundermyfat.blogspot.com/

lovelife39
on 1/30/12 10:21 am
its all in attitude... you will do fine... if you have complications just face them head on ! good luck and i hope you enjoy this journey to the new you.
(deactivated member)
on 1/30/12 11:51 am
Trust and believe that i truly understand what you are going thru. But let me reassure you that it will be okay. When i was in your shoes i really wished i could of believed it. Being nervous is part of the process. Just know it will truly be okay. When i woke up in the recovery room i was not in pain and amazed at how great i felt. If you believe in God ask him for some peace of mind and trust in him. Good Luck!
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 360 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 330 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 193 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 115 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 193 views