One year surgi-versary!...with pics!

lhollywood
on 2/11/12 12:00 pm
One year ago today I was doing one of the scariest/exciting/amazing things I've ever done.  These past 365 days seem like they've passed by so so so so fast but also seem like forever ago at the same time.  I can do things now I never believed I could before, like run 2 miles a day, have the energy to make it through the day, and fit into a normal size top.    I love my new life, feeling healthy and just all around better, and maybe the occasional second glance from cute boys...Haha!  Have a great weekend ya'll! 

"Maybe the past is like an anchor holding us back. Maybe, you have to let go of who you were to become who you will be..."              
dawnie55
on 2/11/12 12:03 pm - Garden Grove, CA
WOW u look AWESOME ...GREAT PICTURES...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
Nycm
on 2/11/12 12:28 pm
RNY on 02/21/12 with
Wow you look amazing. It is so nice to read a happy success story a week before having surgery.

Thank you and congratulations!
Christine

Cookietea
on 2/11/12 12:44 pm
You look terrific.  My one year will be next week the 16th.  Seems like the first three months lasted forever as I was so sick.  But after that the time really did go by fast.
rsassyjackie
on 2/11/12 12:46 pm - MA
 You lokk Great!!!

Dee.spunk
on 2/11/12 1:06 pm - Sacramento, CA
You look awesome! Good job!

Height:5'1.5 RNY:11/30/11 HW:307 SW:234 CW:136 GW:140 (LOST 73 Lbs. PRE-OP)

trapshootgal
on 2/11/12 1:32 pm
 You are beautiful! Congratulations on your weight loss, you look wonderful! 

Melissa G.
on 2/11/12 2:03 pm - Littleton, CO
RNY on 02/27/12
You were pretty before the weight loss, but what I see in the current picture is that you are so much happier!  You look great, keep up the good work.  I am in the process of getting my lap band converted to a bypass.  Should know next week.  Keep your fingers crossed for me!
Amy D.
on 2/11/12 2:25 pm - VA
RNY on 03/13/12
Congratulations, you should be so proud of how well you've done! Keep up the good work! You look great!

HW: 272 lbs. (BMI 49.7)     SW: 237 lbs. (BMI 43.3)    GW: 140 lbs. (BMI 25.6)   
Ginalicious
on 2/11/12 3:53 pm - IN
Wow! You look great. You were beautiful before, but you are glowing in the new pic! How exciting.

I am 3 weeks out from surgery (Roux-en-y), and I have lost 25 lbs already. Im so excited for the changes ahead! Just a couple questions. Your hair still looks great. Did you have any hair loss? 
What size did you wear before and one year after surgery, what size are you wearing now? 

Congrats on the awesome new healthy lifestyle and weight loss!!! 

Gina
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 421 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 506 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 489 views