HW 274. CW 129

Joy B.
on 2/14/12 1:36 pm - MD
RNY on 06/04/12
Dont give up.

You can do it.
poet_kelly
on 2/14/12 1:50 pm - OH
Then it's only been 13 days.  That's just the way weight loss works.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Momx4kids
on 2/14/12 4:46 pm - Abbotsford, Canada
I was the same and just went down a pound. I just took a closer look at what I was eating, and when I was eating, added more protein and kept up with the water and I got out of the stall.
Rhonda

MultiMom
on 2/14/12 7:38 pm - NH
Stick to your plan, this too shall pass! Sometimes just posting about it makes it feel better though.....

High 250/Consult Weight 245/Surgery 205/Now 109
Height 5'4.5" BMI 18.4
In maintenance since June 2009

jstigall
on 2/14/12 8:56 pm - Hilliard, OH
Hang in there I went almost 2 months in a stall and everyone told me it will happen. I begain to believe that I was done at 6 months out. I finally decided ok even if I am done at 6 months out I am within 20 lbs of my target weight and I am healthy and have done fantastic in such a short time. So I just quit monitoring it due to it depressing me and just kept going so imagime my surprise when I went to the dr. last week and had lost another 7 pounds yeeee haaaa I was so excitied and thanked everyone here for telling me it would happen if I kept doing the right things. It's easy to think you situation is different  but remember you are talking to literally hundreds of people from different stages of this walk in life and chances are your situation is NOT that different from theirs. (easy to say now that I am losing again) but hang in there and don't let it get you down what I did was watched my clothes instead of the scales and it worked for me

Nell R.
on 2/14/12 9:50 pm - Hewitt, TX
It will pass and you might as well get used to it, it's going to happen from time to time. Don't get discouraged, also while you aren't seeing results on the scale you are losing inches more than likely.

fickleme
on 2/15/12 4:23 am - Bessemer City, NC
I know the feeling... I've lost 2 lbs since New Years Day!!... that really stinks... but I am 10 months out... maybe I'm done losing I don't know but I look at the bright side... I haven't gained :) just keep up what ya know and hopefully you'll get moving soon... good luck!

Debbie
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 489 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 550 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 533 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 30 replies · 236 views
Recent Topics