*stepping up to the mic* HEY HEY HEY.... how yall doing?

curvaceousdiva
on 2/16/12 11:25 pm - Hyattsville, MD
  How in the hell yall been?  I've been ok... gaining and ummera my body seems back to pre-surgery condition...Sigh.. Not sure I can go back to the beginning with just shakes BUT I need to start logging my meals in again and maintaining around 130ish....
What have I missed besides yall
Babygirl got her surgery March 3rd...     She's from 339 to 200 as of 6/14/2012.. SOO proud of my bigbabygirl                                                                   
Cookietea
on 2/16/12 11:45 pm
So glad to hear from you.  I worry when you regulars don't check in.  How is your daughter doing with her plan?  Inquiring minds want to know!
curvaceousdiva
on 2/17/12 12:06 am - Hyattsville, MD
Im up to a large 150ish... my size 6 are getting snug... so I need to come down a lil bit..

My babygirl is FANTASTIC... she's part of the century club and down to around 200 from 339.  She's now in a size 14/16 from a 26/28 AND from a 50D to around a 40/42 bra
Babygirl got her surgery March 3rd...     She's from 339 to 200 as of 6/14/2012.. SOO proud of my bigbabygirl                                                                   
Cookietea
on 2/17/12 12:49 pm
Ican't even imagine being a size six.  I was one year out Weds. Started as a 5X am a 12 now.  From 279 to 145.  56D to 40C and we won't talk about how pathetic they are. You must be tall to wear a size 6 and weigh 150.  I am 5'2".  Anyway, glad you are out and about again.
laura_vermont
on 2/17/12 12:43 am
So good to see you!  Not much new with me.  I bought a new scale that puts me up a few pounds, but I haven't noticed any difference in my clothes, so I really think it's a new scale thing.  Maintaining 120ish. 

Only speaking for myself, I would never do "just shakes".  You aren't being punished.  And, you thought you had needed a little re-bound.  Size 6 is far from big.  You've got the idea -- just log and be protein forward.

Glad to hear that your dd is doing so well.  My is doing awesome too.  My daughter has gained a lot of confidence with losing the weight.  It is so nice to see the improvements in her.  I know you understand.

Take care & keep checking in!
Laura
High Weight 278; consult weight 234; Surgery Weight 219 Surgeon's Goal Weight 150 -10/27/10  -  Personal goal weight 140 - Achieved 12/11/10  

Cleopatra_Nik
on 2/17/12 2:35 am - Baltimore, MD
Hey diva!

Glad to see you posting!
(deactivated member)
on 2/17/12 3:06 am
Well hey there, pretty lady... so glad to hear from you!  Glad you gained some back as I know you were miserable there for a while, but sometimes finding (and staying in) that sweet spot is a challenge.  Luckily, you have lots of peeps here who are working on the same time, so you know where to come for support....

Take care!

tori
Most Active
Recent Topics