Five months in and NSV

glzgowlass
on 2/17/12 7:27 am - VA
RNY on 09/14/11 with
 Went to shop for clothes today.  Kept having to go into dressing room with smaller sizes.  CAn't wrap my head around it.  Bought a small sewing machine so I can take in the legs because they are always too big when the waist fits.

Can't believe I bought size 12's today!  Stretchy, but 12's nonetheless and the legs were still loose!  I even downsized my bra.  I bought the top you see here in the new profile pic and I might have gotten away with a smaller size in that too.

I am totally and officially out of "woman" section and shopping in regular sizes now.  Still can't wrap my head around that.

I also can't believe this new bra is so comfy when it's an....underwire...  I mumbled this to myself as my 15 year old son walked by.  "I didn't need to know that" was his response.

"Well, I can't believe my chest is this high up!"  I responded undeterred. 

"I didn't need to know that either"  he replied.

LOL, It's fun messing with him.  But I feel pretty good about it.  ONly fly in ointment was the call I got in the middle of shopping about my personal trainer which I mention in another post.

Wanted to do a before and "halfway" pic in the text but I have no idea how to "click and drag" it like they say in the instructions.

HW: 218, SW: 204, CW: 139 GW: 112-119

ShrkingMn
on 2/17/12 7:50 am - TX
RNY on 02/06/12
 Way to go! Looking good and I too love messing with my kids! Keep up the great work! You are worth it!
"  

"I am doing a great work and can't come down..." - Nehemiah 6

HW - 440 : SW - 392 : CW - 320 : GW - 220

Bettisima
on 2/17/12 1:18 pm
Great job! Isn't trying on clothes an adventure now? It is so exciting to see those numbers get smaller and smaller!
Most Active
Recent Topics