Shopping NSVs....

Skinnygirlme
on 3/11/12 6:01 pm - UT
RNY on 09/05/12
 So EXCITED for you!!!!
  I believe in me...the best is yet to be!                        
Ready2ChangeMe
on 3/11/12 11:21 pm - Canada
 Good for YOU! it is sooooo nice to be out of PLUS and PLUS SIZE stores...so nice to get $5 deals...but you should really check out a Value Village or Good Will type store...I bought a size 15 jeans for $5 and it only fit right for a month...I also went through my summer stuff this weekend and I only have 3 dresses that may fit, without looking overly huge....It is a nice feeling not squeezing into clothes but I must say it was sad saying bye to some of my favourite plus size items!!! Good Luck on the rest of your journey!

MNJourney
on 3/11/12 11:44 pm
So happy for you! Buying clothes non-plus size clothes is amazing... makes me soooooooo happy!

I've not had much success at our Goodwill or Savers, but I have found great deals on the clearance racks at Target, Kohls, etc. Also, my daughter has passed down some things to me as she has lost a lot of weight too.

HW:317 SW:255 CW:147

Adrienne G.
on 3/12/12 2:40 am - Germantown, MD
YAY!!! We are in just about the same boat (and it's a little one ).  I'm pretty much done with LB tops but may hang around for those 14T pants (loosing weight didn't make it easier to find tall pants).  You may want to try Value Village in White Oak - I found several things with tags still on them.  You deserve to "ramble" congrats and keep it going!!!

P.S. -- I'll need to check out Target since I've been a Walmart gurl lately.
Starting weight (12/10) - 346; Surgery day weight (10/11) - 282.4

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 492 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 555 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 544 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 30 replies · 255 views
Recent Topics