Thank you Dr. Omalley

ThinnerAngel
on 3/16/12 9:45 am - Rochester, NY
At this time I would like to thank Dr. Omalley and staff. it's my 16th month anniversary. My life has so much improved.
THANK YOU!!

wendydettmer
on 3/16/12 10:13 am - Rochester, NY
 woohoo!!!   i had my surgery at highland also!  

Follow my vegan transition at www.bariatricvegan.com
HW:288    CW:146.4   GW: 140    RNY: 12/22/11  

ThinnerAngel
on 3/17/12 9:16 am - Rochester, NY
Awesome!! WTG on your weight loss!! Hello neighbor..lol

Marilyn B.
on 3/16/12 3:16 pm

I scheduled my surgery with Dr. O'malley today....  Having it done March 30th.   Really nervous and excited at the same time.  Can't wait to be able to start wearing cute clothes again.

It is great to hear from other people who used Dr. O'Malley, makes me feel more confident.

ThinnerAngel
on 3/17/12 9:24 am - Rochester, NY
Congrats!!  Your feelings are natural...I felt the same....HE IS DA BOMB!!! You don't actually see him much other than the surgery but, that's ok. Bernadette or others will take very good care of you after.
Today I weighed in at 132....16 months ago I was 250. OHHHHH, the cute clothes are in sight for you....Goodwill will be your best friend while losing...UNLESS, you have wardrobes in each size as I did...
Follow all that is required of you and you will posting your success story here as well...I look forward to reading it! Best of wishes to your goal!!!

kimmiesue L.
on 3/18/12 12:31 am
 Hi...I also had Dr. O'Malley.  I am 2 months out and have had no complications at all. Feeling great! I also personally know 5 others that have had him and they are all doing very well!
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 55 replies · 420 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 349 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 351 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 255 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 6 replies · 158 views
Recent Topics