Really need some help !

Arliene N.
on 3/27/12 7:48 am - Stuart, OK
Revision on 02/21/12
I really need some help here I had the rny done on 2-21-12 i have done will so far i done my 2 weeks of liquids 2 weeks of baby food like foods and have started on soft food. I have been having my protein shake in the morning and about med day i have  say like an egg i know when to stop because of the full filling  .(I had lap-band before) .That all seems to go well untill about 45 min to an hour i try to drink some crystal light. I start hurting so bad in my chest area and i throw up for maybe 4 to 5 hours then i am ok. I want to know what i am doing wrong this pain is unreal at times. CAN ANYONE GIVE ME ANY ANSWERS? My dr. is out of town till Monday and i have an app. then. Thanks Arliene
Liz J.
on 3/27/12 8:22 am - Woonsocket, RI
Are you guzzling your crystal light? Try smaller sips?
Arliene N.
on 3/27/12 8:26 am - Stuart, OK
Revision on 02/21/12
that is all i had was one small sip. That is all it took to make me sick
Jennifer M.
on 3/27/12 8:37 am - MN
RNY on 02/17/12
 Does it happen when you drink something other than Crystal Light?

poet_kelly
on 3/27/12 8:47 am - OH
It sounds like you may have a stricture so I would not wait until Monday to deal with it.  Call your surgeon's office.  He should have identified someone to see patients with urgent issues while he is away.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Healthyforme
on 3/27/12 10:37 am - WI
RNY on 01/18/12
I am sorry that you are going through this, I am having the same problem as well, for about the last week n a half, very frustrating, finally got into the dr office today for them to schedule me a upper GI on the 2nd!!!!! To me that is too long to wait! I am tired of throwing up everything! Even my shakes now take me the WHOLE day to eat! Ugh, I wish you the best!

Judy M.
on 3/27/12 10:59 am

I was told not to ever drink crystal light.

Arliene N.
on 3/27/12 11:33 am - Stuart, OK
Revision on 02/21/12
now that i thank about it it is when i drink any flavor of crystal light. im going to try to just do water and see if that works.  Thank you everyone
qnmimi
on 3/27/12 11:35 am - Cottage Grove, MN
How come can't drink crystal light? It's pretty harmless unless you consider the artificial sweetener. I could never stay hydrated on plain water...ugh!

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 291 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 216 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 284 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 145 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 216 views