My WONDERFUL daughter

mpjones
on 3/28/12 3:06 am
This has nothing to do with the surgery, pro-con, problems, outcomes or anything like that BUT I just had to share this--

My dream has been going to New York City (at least for the last 60 years !)-last November my dear daughter took me for a short trip-4 days- and it was a BEAUTIFUL experience. As good as it was there just wasn't enough time to do all I wanted to do. Last night  she came over with the news she has booked us for ANOTHER trip to New York--this time for a week !! We leave May 9th. It's to celebrate my birthday in June. I can't believe I went one time let alone I'm going for a second trip--I'm already lining up tickets and planning the 7 days. I have the most wonderful daughter in the world !! Thank you Mija !!!!!
Marilyn101
on 3/28/12 3:42 am - FL
Congratulations on your trip, but more importantly congratulations on having a daughter that obviously care deeply for you and wants to make your dreams come true. God bless you both.
Skinnygirlme
on 3/28/12 3:53 am - UT
RNY on 09/05/12
 So happy for you! I've always wanted to go to NY too! I hope I make it there too! Have fun! 
  I believe in me...the best is yet to be!                        
slashes
on 3/28/12 5:42 am
I grew up in NY - it is a great place - What a nice daughter. I sure hope when mine gets older that she will do the same for me. Have a great time !!!

Follow My Gastric Bypass Story
This is where I share it all - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

RNY: 01-23-2012 Weight day of Surgery - 286lbs ~ Weight as of 09-13-2013 164lbs

sweet-tart2012
on 3/28/12 9:00 am - TX
RNY on 02/16/12
I am so happy you get to go on your dream vacation again - and for a longer time period!!   Your daughter is wonderful to be doing this for her mother.  She definitely loves you very much!!   You have fun!!    Best wishes

mpjones
on 3/28/12 9:26 am
Have to agree she is pretty wonderful, caring, loving--God blessed us with her !!!
DebsGiz
on 3/28/12 11:31 am - FL

Yes, you truly are blessed...
exohexoh
on 3/28/12 11:38 am - West Chester, PA
 if you need help picking places or things to do send me a pm! 

<3 jen <3

<3 starting weight: 252 <3 goal weight: 135 <3 current weight: 151 <3

RNY: 9/27/10 <3 Extended Tummy Tuck w/hip & thigh lipo: 6/6/13

vicki.okc
on 3/28/12 12:30 pm - Oklahoma City, OK
Hi Mija, I have one wonderful 25 year old son that I'd trade for one wonderful daughter - and I can probably throw in few $$ to make it worth your trade!  He's great but he doesn't plan trips for his mom or helps me realize my dreams . . . like revisiting San Diego so I can see the pandas again!  Just thought I would throw the offer out there in case you wanted to trade your daughter - LOL!

Hope you have a fantastically remarkable trip filled with lots of fun experiences!  ~Vicki
mpjones
on 3/28/12 11:59 pm
Thanks for the offer--lol !! I think I'll keep my daughter--let's see, already have a son and 2 wonderful grandsons but would dearly love a granddaughter--wouldn't happen to have one of those around to trade, would you? I could offer a nutty black ****er spaniel-LOL.
Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 358 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 453 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 440 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 334 views