still waiting

brockliebeans
on 4/5/12 2:28 pm
what a  long journey its been over a year since i started the process. now my file has been sent to toronto.. i went to my surgical class feb2/12 and i am still waiting for a surgeon.. finally got ahold of someone who takes care of the file only to find out it will still be another couple of weeks before i get contacted... i am alittle dissappointed.u know they make us jump through hoops and do all they want.. and now we have to wait.. and dont get me wrong i know the wait will be worth it.. its just frustratin...:(
(deactivated member)
on 4/5/12 2:55 pm - AZ
Why so long....my insurance requires only 6 months. I hope you get it soon!!!!
sweet-tart2012
on 4/5/12 6:59 pm - TX
RNY on 02/16/12
Canada has to jump thru more hoops than us Americans for some reason.  It just seems to take longer.

brockliebeans
on 4/6/12 2:18 am
here in ontario . they will pay for my surgery but u have to go through an assessment centre. and do every test from here to mankind..lol... than once u pass all their tests your file gets sent to the region of your choice. and u wait for a surgeon. its just along process.. good on one hand to make sure you are not jumping into something too fast. but slow for those who know what they are doing.. thanks for the encouragement tho. its greatly appreciated..
sweet-tart2012
on 4/5/12 7:05 pm - TX
RNY on 02/16/12
  I know you are frustrated.....  but the end is in sight!   The finish line is  near and you're almost there.  Hang in there!!       We're rooting for you and will be there there to wish you luck when they confirm your surgery date!!!!       Best wishes    

brockliebeans
on 4/6/12 4:22 am
thanks for the encouragement.. its greatly appreciated:)
roseofsharonkb
on 4/5/12 10:01 pm - VA
RNY on 05/23/12 with
Hang in there!  I feel your pain, because I'm right there with you....waiting...

"My opinions are my own, and don't necessarily reflect a sound mind or good judgment!" 

brockliebeans
on 4/6/12 4:23 am
thanks ... lets hope our wait is not too long..:)
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 358 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 328 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 189 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 114 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 189 views