Quick question!

Lady_Samantha
on 4/6/12 7:50 am - Wellfleet, MA
Okay so my husband wants pizza and  I don't start my normal food till May 3, do you think it would be okay if I had one slice and chewed the sh** out of it?

Lilyvalley
on 4/6/12 7:53 am - CT
 You are a little early for a slice of pizza BUT scrape off the cheese, sauce and toppings and chew the **** out of that!  Tastes just like pizza but no yucky space occupying carbs!

seattledeb
on 4/6/12 7:54 am
 I'll bet you know the answer to this.

Karen P.
on 4/6/12 7:54 am - CO
RNY on 02/13/12
I'm thinking he wants bought pizza? Not one of the homemade recipes I've seen for pizza?

The problem isn't eating the solid food so much (depends on your Surgeon's plan) it's the grease and fat in most commercial pizzas.

exohexoh
on 4/6/12 7:54 am - West Chester, PA
 i would just eat the toppings. plus pizza is a slippery slope for many.

<3 jen <3

<3 starting weight: 252 <3 goal weight: 135 <3 current weight: 151 <3

RNY: 9/27/10 <3 Extended Tummy Tuck w/hip & thigh lipo: 6/6/13

Lady_Samantha
on 4/6/12 7:59 am - Wellfleet, MA
 I'm not a really big pizza person. I just don't want to have to cook just for myself. I'd rather not cook at all. definitely not a carb person so I don't get hooked easily . oh and this pizza place isn't really greasy. not for a Margarita pizza.

Lauren D.
on 4/6/12 8:05 am - Lorain, OH
 nono, not yet. just pick off the cheese if you need to have a taste and chew the living daylights out of it. I hope you don't make yourself sick, but that's how you'll learn :/ unfortunately! but thats why we did these surgeries! 

I count protein, fluid ounces, and my blessings everyday. 

Lady_Samantha
on 4/6/12 8:09 am - Wellfleet, MA
 Pizza cancled. 

illinois Gama D.
on 4/6/12 9:37 am
good call, crisis averted:) you should be proud, you didnt let the demons in:))))) follow your plan.

Rny 2003

come join the new R&R 3.0, where the fun is:)

poet_kelly
on 4/6/12 8:22 am - OH
I think you should wait until your meal plan says you should eat pizza.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Most Active
Recent Topics