PIZZA...Really....

brenlee1965
on 5/1/12 11:41 am - New Berlin, NY
Yep.....That's what my boss does when we meet out department goals.....ORDERS one of my FAV foods. So I emailed him; could you order salad for those of us dieting.....HE DID!!! I did take a slice of pizza and took off the toppings and ate that....no pizza dough (SO MISSED the crust)....But I ate the wonderful salad.
 Bren                
Darcy S.
on 5/1/12 12:02 pm - Clinton, CT
Fantastic! I love examples of normal life. Congrats!

Decision made weight 265  SW 249 CW 153  9/4/12 next goal 145lbs  OMG                                

rbb825
on 5/1/12 2:45 pm - Suffern, NY
I am confused by your ticker - your weight is at the top end like you have a lot left to lose but then it says you only have 19 pounds to go.  I went to your profile and it looks like you either havent had the surgery yet or you just had it?  When is or was your surgery?

Early out you don't  want to eat pizza with all the dough but as you get around a year out there is no reason you cant have a slice every now and then.  You need to do things in moderation at that point.  Good luck

Sabrina S.
on 5/1/12 11:58 pm
Wondering if she(like me) has to lose a certain amount before her surgery?
Sabrina
HW362 BS 323 CW318.6 GW180
RNY Surgery 8/21/12

SarinaHaas
on 5/1/12 9:39 pm - NY
RNY on 02/28/12
You live super close to me! I live in Sherburne, NY :)
brenlee1965
on 5/2/12 11:59 am - New Berlin, NY
I lived in Sherburne for quite a few years, actually. Just moved out here last September.
 Bren                
rbb825
on 5/2/12 4:27 pm - Suffern, NY
where is Sherbourne, NY??? Is it in Orange county or Westchester county?? I am in Rockland county

brenlee1965
on 5/2/12 11:58 am - New Berlin, NY
I HAVE to lose the pre-surgery weight.....I have my Dr appt May 8th to see if I have lost the weight; before they will do the meeting & schedule surgery(that's IF they get medical approval and insurance approval)
 Bren                
rbb825
on 5/2/12 4:31 pm - Suffern, NY
okay, that makes sense - just never saw anyone list it that way but it is a cool way.  I was never given an exact number of pounds to lose, just go on a diet of my choice and by the day of my surgery, I should have lost weight but since I was a lightweight, I couldnt lose too much or I wouldnt qualify without having to count on them taking my comorbidities into account, I want to just get accepted based on BMI of 40 or over and I was at something like 40.6 - so I lost 12 pounds in 2 weeks and I think I did get down to a 39.8 but thankfully I got accepted.  Medicare goes by the weight you are the day of surgery and also doesnt' preauthorize - you dont know anything until you get your explanation of benefits a couple of months outs. It was nerve racking

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 287 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 258 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 201 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 312 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 137 views
Recent Topics