Insanity

rachel05
on 5/2/12 11:46 pm - Leesburg, GA
Have any of you ever watched this info-merrcial? Ever think about doing it??

Personally I do not think these people look good.Their bellies look distorted to me. Maybe it's my body envy seeing them odd? I don't know. There is no way I want to puke after working out,then go back for more..Dont' get me wrong in the beginning of post op working out was hard and I may have felt ...over worked..but not to the point of puking..heck no....
WhoIWantToBe *.
on 5/2/12 11:58 pm
RNY on 01/10/12
 I have no idea what infomercial you're talking about, but I've never understood the "exercise until you puke" philosophy.  I wouldn't last a day on The Biggest Loser.

- Barb, who is at GOOOOOOAAAAAAL!

HW: 274  SW: 244  GW: 137 CW: 137!
              Keep on swimming!  Keep on swimming! 

AlohaJen
on 5/3/12 2:21 am
RNY on 09/05/12
My husband is doing it and he says it is the best thing he has ever done for himself.  I watch him sometimes while he is doing a work out and I don't know how he does it.  He is 49 yrs old and says he feels better now than when he trains for marathons !  Shaun T is the instructor and sometimes has live webcams with his followers and takes questions for hours about any problems the people are  having with their workouts or bodies in general.  It is all sponsored by "Beach Body" and they seem to be a very caring, dedicated organization.  My husband is tall and on the thinner side ( and I am waiting to have WLSurgery... opposites attract ! LOL )  but he said he couldn't even walk up 2 flights of stairs without feeling winded.  There are many on that site that have had WLS and they are great advocates for it being a tool to get you started and the exercise is what keeps it off..... go on their website....  my husband wrote one of the former WLS people that are on there and she emailed me a very encouring letter and gave me her website and is there for any support that I may need...... here is her name and her contact information:  Victoria Champion, email:  [email protected] , she is a Beachbody Coach and here is the main site:  www.beachbodycoach.com .... I know when I get thru my surgery in Sept, I can't wait to try some Insanity.... I have already been doing the "ROCk your body" CD's from him and they are great........  check it out..... GOOD LUCK !   

HW 304   SW 258  CW 199  GW  160?

wendydettmer
on 5/3/12 3:02 am - Rochester, NY
i think they look amazing, and i plan on doing it when i'm in better shape. it's not a beginners workout. i know people who do it who love it.

Follow my vegan transition at www.bariatricvegan.com
HW:288    CW:146.4   GW: 140    RNY: 12/22/11  

Neaucora
on 5/3/12 8:09 am - AZ
RNY on 04/23/12
I bought Beach Body Insanity brand new off of craigslist for like $50 last spring from a young lady who broke her leg in a car accident. She needed the money and couldnt use it. So I planned to try it out, then I got hurt. One of my horses freaked out and galloped straight into me and pushed me through a corall wall and then trampled over me as she left. Needless to say, I did nothing last summer. lol. I am planning on starting the program sometime this summer. Its only like 17 minutes a day and each day you do a different set. It cant hurt (cross my fingers). I plan on lots of walking and swimming before I even try it tho.

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 306 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 225 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 290 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 148 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 225 views