first post op appt!! :)))

Beth roark
on 5/31/12 6:22 am - CA
RNY on 05/22/12 with
Post op appt went VERY well. Doc said that I am ahead of the curve with my weight loss!! 10 days post opp down 14 lbs of actual weight and 31 since I was released from the hospital one week ago!! Sorry trying not to gloat but I am very proud of my self this entire proses has been very tough on me and my family and I got through the first part!! I digress... so I have been cleared for some soft foods!! re fried beans, cheese, thin sliced lunch meat, and eggs. very slowly starting with the softest thing. I had some beans and cheese today for lunch and they were pretty much the best thing I have ever tasted lol also I have been cleared for cardio!! I cant wait to get in the pool!!! :) 
chelsea41808
on 5/31/12 7:29 am - OH
RNY on 05/14/12 with
 awesome news!! i cant go in the pool yet til my wounds are healed all the way. lucky duck 

HW - 260    SW - 237    CW - 152    GW - 140                    

JaneJetson
on 5/31/12 7:40 am
RNY on 05/07/12
 Good for you! IThe minute you wrote how yummy the refried beans were I thought ok, see if she is from California.  Sure enough!  We love our Mexican food here in California!  So I too was was happy to have refriedbeans and a little cheese.  I know this surgery can be hard on the family as it was the same here.  Keep it up Girl!!!   Jane
Marilyn101
on 5/31/12 8:10 am - FL
Glad you are doing so well. Keep us posted.
Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 358 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 453 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 440 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 335 views