No starchy carb challengers - how's it going?

hedrider
on 6/1/12 12:16 am - Midlothian, TX
I'm actually doing VERY well this time around.  Day three and I haven't caved yet.  I am eating fruit in my yogurt and I had an apple and an applesauce with meals yesterday but I'm holding off on the starchy carbs.  It's easier today and the scale is showing me that I was so out of control.  It's steadily dropping back to where it was.  This morning I'm only 8 pounds over.
Heather
Since 2008 my team has raised over $42,000 to fight breast cancer.

Tiffani A.
on 6/1/12 12:24 am - Virginia Beach, VA
 There was a challenge? I'm sorry I missed that post, but I'm on day 4 from when I started my "carb crackdown". I feel great, haven't caved either and I'm shocked at how much I was grazing before. It had really snuck up on me! I've lost 6 pounds in that short time, so I'm gonna guess its a fluke, but it's making me happy today. 
hedrider
on 6/1/12 12:42 am - Midlothian, TX
It's not a challenge per se... more of a personal challenge maybe.  Just a group that decided to cut/abstain from starchy carbs for a week...
Heather
Since 2008 my team has raised over $42,000 to fight breast cancer.

kidnamedtoad
on 6/2/12 6:30 pm

I'm not perfect yet....but doing way better.  The scale hasn't moved in a while I might be in a stall.  I will keep at it and hope the stall breaks. 

Toad         Starting weight: 249 Day of surgery wt: 217  GW: 109 CW 149                                                                    
Most Active
Recent Topics