9 Month Progress Pics (down 132 pounds) and Shameless Plug for my bootcamp program

Hillery82211
on 6/8/12 1:49 am, edited 6/8/12 2:52 am - New Carrollton, MD
RNY on 08/22/11 with

I haven't attention *****d here in quite a while and I thought it was high time I posted some updated progress pictures!!!!  So let's recap shall we?

Before:

Current (as of YESTERDAY 6/7/12) and down 132 pounds!

In addition to my attention whoring, I also want to invite all the DC/MD/VA area pre and/or post opt folks out to a free session of the boot camp program I attend.  My trainers at L A Fitness have recently started a boot camp program and they are offering a special price/discount to new folks for the remainder of the month/quarter.  We meet Thursday nights from 7-8pm and Saturday mornings from 8:30-9:30AM at Glenridge Elementary School (7200 Gallatin St, Hyattsville, MD).  Your first session is FREE.  You can check them out on facebook or if you're interested in coming, send me a message and I'll give you all the info.

I LOVE this bootcamp because it has people of all weights, ages, and fitness levels, its completely noncompetative (very much a work at your pace type of thing) and it's all about getting better, not who's the best/fastest/strongest.  Even after losing 132 pounds, I am NOT the fastest thing on two legs and that's ok...I do what I can and what I can do has improved by leaps and bounds!  So if you are in the area, are looking for a new/different kind of workout, i encourage you to check us out!  So don't meet me there....BEAT ME THERE!

HW & SW: 363     Surgery date: 8/22/11    
april89love
on 6/8/12 2:02 am - NC
You look awesome!!! Keep up the good work!!

Sandy

HW 225, SW 219, GW 140, CW 124

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!  

Elizabeth G.
on 6/8/12 2:04 am - RI
RNY on 10/18/12
Gorgeous!
Oxford Comma Hag
on 6/8/12 2:13 am

Looking fabulous! way to go

AngieB2011
on 6/8/12 2:33 am - MD
VSG on 03/19/12
Hmmmm... Might have to check that out. How much is it after the free session?

BTW you look fantastic. I love your hair. I've gone back to wearing mine natural. It's so much easier with all the workout sweating i'm doing.
Hillery82211
on 6/8/12 2:49 am - New Carrollton, MD
RNY on 08/22/11 with
Hey Angie!  You should come out!!  It's been a great addition to my workouts and has  REALLY increased my stamina!  After your free session, the price is $50 for the reaminder of the month (if you come Saturday, that would be three weeks with 2x a week sessions) or $100 for the remainder of the quarter/phase (which ends the end of July I believe).  Shoot me a PM and I'll send you thier email so you can ask questions if you like.
HW & SW: 363     Surgery date: 8/22/11    
Dee.spunk
on 6/8/12 3:43 am - Sacramento, CA
Wow! You look great!

Height:5'1.5 RNY:11/30/11 HW:307 SW:234 CW:136 GW:140 (LOST 73 Lbs. PRE-OP)

1Haute Diva
on 6/8/12 3:56 am - Fort Stewart, GA
RNY on 03/20/12
 Uggh Showoff!!!  Girl you know I'm just playing!!! You look awesome!!! It's amazing how much our face changes as we lose weight.

If I were still in the MD/DC area I would totally come to bootcamp just to say I tried it.  I have a friend that had VSG a year ago, let me see if I can talk him into going LOL!

Go ahead sexy mama!!
- Shaw

Cleopatra_Nik
on 6/8/12 4:37 am - Baltimore, MD
You already know I think you are gorgeous. Good work.
tulips52
on 6/8/12 4:42 am
 Wow!!! You look wonderful!!! Congratulations!

Most Active
Recent Topics