Take my advice....

Kalyssa
on 6/8/12 6:41 am - MD
RNY on 03/20/12
 Where do you live.  I have 2 big containers of their cherry flavor calcium chews. You can have them.  I was about to throw them out.
stlfocus
on 6/8/12 7:13 am - IA
never tried the cherry.  I could pay for shipping - I am in Iowa.

seattledeb
on 6/8/12 9:51 am
 That is  generous of you to give them away. 
What I would suggest is that you keep stuff you don't like because in a month or two you might change your taste. I have a big cabinet of a variety of vitamins. Some days I take calcium pills, some days chews. I buy stuff on sale and stock up.
I never did like those cherry ones though. The chocolate wafers weren't bad but I couldn't eat them the first 6 months.
Right now I'm waiting on a Celebrate vitamins chew. First time I've tried these.
Good luck. 
I'm glad you are taking your vitamins. It really is essential to feeling good and being healthy.
Deb T.

seattledeb
on 6/8/12 9:46 am
 Do you only eat 2 calcium chews a day? That's only 500 mg. We need 1500-2000 mg /day.

stlfocus
on 6/8/12 9:57 am - IA
Nope, I take 2 chews twice a day.  My nut reduced my calcium since I drink 3 glasses of milk a day.

Carol M.
on 6/8/12 2:55 pm - TX
 There is a lot of sugar in milk.. your NUT thinks that is OK? 
Carol , East Texas
poet_kelly
on 6/8/12 5:34 pm - OH
There is sugar in milk, in the form of lactose.  Most people tolerate sugar in that form OK; people rarely dump on it.  It's like the natural sugar in fruit, fructose, in that way.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

stlfocus
on 6/9/12 5:22 am - IA
yep

JUSTJUNQUIES
on 6/8/12 6:22 am - Citrus Heights, CA
RNY on 04/04/12
I am newly out and am trying different things and they don't all settle well , the chewables are yuck and the full pills are big.
When things settle down I know they won't cost that much , I am totally confused on something that should be so simple
Some people I know spend about 30 a months other 100 , it is all a cost of this surgery!!

Donna Q. --5'8" -60 years old
Band 2005
hw320 sw276 lw with band 195 gw 160-180? 
Bypass 4/4/2012
pre sw 258 lw RNY 162 cw 203

poet_kelly
on 6/8/12 6:35 am - OH
Do you need some help getting yours straightened out?  Or do you just need to find some you can stand?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 59 replies · 381 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 501 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 574 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 30 replies · 294 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 59 replies · 381 views