What are you eating/doing today? TGIF!!!

LJ1972
on 6/15/12 1:12 am - FL
  You have been through  the most significant stressors a person can go through.... how in the world could anyone (including you ;)  ) possibly expect you to be settled and rooted?
  Be gentle with yourself and use this time to work on routines. 

And don't forget you always have us (that was meant to be reassuring, not threatening :O)      )
Cleopatra_Nik
on 6/15/12 2:49 am - Baltimore, MD
 Well yeah...but the feeling of being "in between" is driving me nuts. I just have to walk the walk.

And I SO appreciate you all! You guys keep me smiling even when I want to scream.

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

laura_vermont
on 6/14/12 11:56 pm
Good to see you Diva!

Good to hear that you're doing well & enjoying some time with your daughters.  My daughter is at an even 200 too (she's a ds'er, sugery this past Oct. for those who don't know), I think she's down about 80lbs to date.  Glad our girls are doing so well.  I know I enjoyed taking her shopping at a regular store more than I did taking myself that first time.

I would starve on your menu.....

B - power crunch bar
L - not 100% sure, think I might order out a salad (nutrisystem chili in the desk in case)
D - TBA - my daughter is coming over for dinner :-) 

S - I'm hooked on SF popsicles -- had 4 last night! 

Movement:  I'm only 4 miles from getting to my 20mile goal for the week!

High Weight 278; consult weight 234; Surgery Weight 219 Surgeon's Goal Weight 150 -10/27/10  -  Personal goal weight 140 - Achieved 12/11/10  

NevillesMom
on 6/14/12 11:59 pm - MA
Beautiful day here! Started with a 3.5 mile run (outdoors) and I ran the entire ting....that is exciting for me!

Breakfast- CLik Frappe
Lunch- Protein Bar?
Snack- tablespoon peanut butter and maybe an apple
Dinner- salad or maybe some mussels- heading out to the waterfront for a friends b-day dinner.

unewillow
on 6/15/12 12:13 am - CT
Happy Birthday month Diva!! Glad to hear all is going well with you and your daughter!!

I am hoping this is going to be an awesome weekend. Tonight my BF is meeting my best friend and her husband for the first time. We're going out for Mexican, yum. Tomorrow he and I are going to the beach with his parents to celebrate Father's Day a little early. Sunday, I'm going to see Cirque Du Soleil!!! Monday, I'm going down to Brooklyn to see another really good friend who hasn't seen me since my surgery, so that should be crazy.

But, before all of that...I need to clean my apartment, lol And do my pilates video, because I have been a slacker these past few weeks.

B - Cottage Cheese w/Pineapple
B2 - Quest Bar
L - Turkey and American Cheese on a flat bread
D - Enchiladas...nom.

I'm sure I'll be getting some exercise tonight too....lol

hedrider
on 6/15/12 12:20 am - Midlothian, TX
 Happy birthday month!  That's the way to celebrate a birthday!!

My eats today will be:

20 oz of water before work.

B - Fage, frozen cherries, splenda
s - decaf, ff creamer, splenda
L - zucchini chickeny rolly up thing again
s - 1 1/2 scoop mint cookie protein made with water
D - no idea.  Just me and my 13 yo tonight so... probably leftovers.  He's good with anything, I may pick him up a frozen oven baked pizza.
s - my hubby is supposed to be bringing home some sf fudge bars before he leaves for the lake house to replace the ones that perished in the (ahem) freezer mishap.

I plan to run tonight, at least 3 miles.

I want to run a half next year so I better get cracking.

Heather
Since 2008 my team has raised over $42,000 to fight breast cancer.

christinalee
on 6/15/12 12:42 am - At Home in, NH
So happy it's Friday. Will do a quick 30 minute run at lunch, because I have a piano lesson after work. I slept like crap last night, and it's beginning to tell on me. I need to figure out how to sleep better (sounder and longer). Big sigh....perimenopause really sucks!

B: Chocolate protein shake/turkey sausage
L: Taco casserole/green beans/strawberry
S: cheese sticks/turkey pepperoni/strawberries
D: salsa chicken in lo carb wrap, coleslaw
S: popcorn/canola oil, dark chocolate square

Beautiful weekend upcoming. I'm going to enjoy and do things for me and for my sanity: hiking, kayaking, gardening, and cleaning the exterior of my home. Plus some "honey-do" chores that I've been putting off for the longest time, plus lots of yoga and Zumba. And of course piano practice....

"Just keep swimming." ~ Dorrie

Oxford Comma Hag
on 6/15/12 12:53 am
Happy Birthday month, Diva, and congrats to your daughter. You are both rockin' WLS.

I'm not sure what I'm eating today, but I can tell you what I'm not eating: soup with some rice in it.  I ate some yesterday and paid for it for HOURS. WTH was I thinking?!
LJ1972
on 6/15/12 1:15 am - FL
I will be celebrating my birthday month in August... I turn 40 and it will be one year since WLS. I call it "Lori-palooza"

got up early this morning to meet friends for a much too calorie laden breakfast, but it's cool. Not stressing. Really. Really.
Then worked out with the trainer... did 10 sprints, got up to 7.0!! Wooot!! Now getting ready for counseling, picking up prescriptions, bathing dogs and getting ready for photos this evening if the weather holds.
Oh... and my little hen is still hanging in there

B - ham, cheddar omelet (made with whipped cream cheese), thin english muffin
L - Quest
D - Taco casserole, lots of veggies
S - cottage cheese and SF jello w/ fruit
Kallen27
on 6/15/12 2:05 am
Great News!!!
B-Protein Shake
L-Salad with Crab meat and a little fat free ranch
S-Quest
D-?